X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diabetes

:salams

I Know This Is Personal
    But Has Any One Ever Had A Diabetes Test Before ?

If So Where And When Did They Get It
    And He found you lost and guided you,
    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Re: Diabetes

u can do it at home ... jz buy that thing they sell at pharmacies.

Comment

they do them for free at lloyds pharamacy

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

:wswrwb: had one just the other day at local GP surgery, its a straight forward blood test, dont eat or drink anything from 10pm the night before the test, and the results take a few days to come back:)
        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

:wswrwb:

If a doctor requests it, you can just make a blood test app. at the surgery, or just get it done in the morning at a hospital - you don't need an appointment.
          Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
          O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
          We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

My Last Blood Sugar Tests Thingy Came Back That My Blood Sugar Levels Where Low But The Doc didnt See Fussed About It ?

I Kinda Did A Online Test Channel 4 Diabetes Test Results Was I Was Medium Risk :scratch:

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
              My Last Blood Sugar Tests Thingy Came Back That My Blood Sugar Levels Where Low But The Doc didnt See Fussed About It ?

I Kinda Did A Online Test Channel 4 Diabetes Test Results Was I Was Medium Risk :scratch:
              If the doctor wasn't fussed about it, then it's anon-issue, Alhamdulillah. :P

If you're concerned, you should raises these issues with the doctor - esp. if there's more to it and if there is a family history of Diabetes.
              Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
              O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
              We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Soliloquy View Post
                If the doctor wasn't fussed about it, then it's anon-issue, Alhamdulillah. :P

If you're concerned, you should raises these issues with the doctor - esp. if there's more to it and if there is a family history of Diabetes.
                :insha: Ill Book An Appointment With A Doctor

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

:wswrwb: hope you don't get diabetes, it sucks lol
                  "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

if u do get diabetes and its in the early stages then u should cut ur daily calorie intake to only 600 calories. I watched this report on al jazeera where most of the patients in their early stages were cured due to this treatment.

Comment

your gp should be able to do it but if they are not too worried hopefully you're fine?
                      if you are diabetic your blood sugars more likely to come back high though, rather than low so mayb thats why they werent worried?
                      i have had the tests for it but for pregnancy so was just done thru antenatal clinic and had the full test were u drink the glucose thing and wait
                      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Well I Was Gonna Have A Test In The Tesco Pharmacy Tofay But They Guy Took Mick So i Left It

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                          if u do get diabetes and its in the early stages then u should cut ur daily calorie intake to only 600 calories. I watched this report on al jazeera where most of the patients in their early stages were cured due to this treatment.
                          shes got low blood sugar level, you want her to drop it more *torture*
                          FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
                          OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
                          Donate to syria.
                          *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

Comment

Originally posted by in_exile View Post
                            shes got low blood sugar level, you want her to drop it more *torture*
                            :rotfl:

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X