how do u sensitively tell sum1 YOU NEED SPACE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do u sensitively tell sum1 YOU NEED SPACE

i have a friend who lately is around me 24/7. she now sleeps in my room too. her room is next door, but she has conveniently moved all her sleeping stuff into my room , and just stays in my room all day, maybe nipping out to her room for a minute here and there to grab something. other then that she's always in my room. i can't breathe, and she's messy which messes up my whole room.

I don't wanna hurt her feelings, so what should I do.

Re: how do u sensitively tell sum1 YOU NEED SPACE

you stay in uni halls???

why does she not use her room. just go in her room and stay there

Comment

Tell her in a jokey yet "im making a real point and meaning it" way that you think shes too messy for you and you need the space in your room. Why on earth is she in your room anyway, is there somethign wroing with her room? is she scared of something?i mean why wiould any sane normal person leave their entire room to camp in yours-lovely as u are im sure :D
      *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

nvm
        Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: (Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

Originally posted by weird View Post

i have a friend who lately is around me 24/7. she now sleeps in my room too. her room is next door, but she has conveniently moved all her sleeping stuff into my room , and just stays in my room all day, maybe nipping out to her room for a minute here and there to grab something. other then that she's always in my room. i can't breathe, and she's messy which messes up my whole room.

I don't wanna hurt her feelings, so what should I do.
          Nobody likes a shadow. There was one kid in High school who followed me until my college days. His name was Umar Chaudhary. The biggest BS you'd ever meet on this planet. He used to tell stories how his Dad worked for Microsoft when in reality he worked in a factory, how he had a Levis Jean factory when in reality it was Lifestyle Jeans, how he had Rockport shoes when in reality they were Rockford. His lies would go on until the cows come home. But he was a bloody laugh with his Asian Afro, I've never in my life seen an Asian man with an afro until he met me. lol

Comment

no not uni, hospital accomodation and the rooms are so tiny i get sooo frustrated wen she's just dere ALL flippin DAY

im dreadin goin home now, as i know shell just be dere. i have no problem wid her but imagine sum1 being around 24/7, i jus need sum privacy for like couple hours man :(

Comment

strap a bomb and scare her back to her room .

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                strap a bomb and scare her back to her room .
                wa wa.. if the bomb goes off thn .???
                Most Charming Kitten

Only in Pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by shikran View Post
                  wa wa.. if the bomb goes off thn .???
                  we win?

Comment

:salams
                    Tell her that you'd be praying, so you need the room by yourself.

And, do go pray, so it won't count as lying.
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

tell her you like your own space every now and then.

simple as that.

if she dont like it, then u can tell her to GTFO before you do something to make her get out.

lat her cool down them make up, come to an understanding. life is good.
                      painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

have good aadaab whilst doing it with hikmah.

telling straight up sometimes can hurt certain peoples feelings.
                        Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                        فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                          tell her you like your own space every now and then.

simple as that.

if she dont like it, then u can tell her to GTFO before you do something to make her get out.

lat her cool down them make up, come to an understanding. life is good.
                          Oh boy.
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                            Oh boy.
                            well what kind of friend is that?

if they are really your friend then they will accept that you like your personal space. so you shouldent even have to be rude or blunt.

but i mean if they dont get the point then you gotta make it 100% clear where you stand.

and i have never been in a situation where i literally have had to say something like that to somone.
                            painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

No, I meant the GT*O part. :p

I, personally, would be very reluctant to say anything, but that's just me. I know some people can say it very easily by being blunt, or even assertively. It's like a skill.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X