No announcement yet.

>>> Help me with my drug addiction..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: >>> Help me with my drug addiction..

It's a coffee chain in Canada. If you ever visit, you'll see it at every corner.

Comment

*was about*

Comment

All drugs and alcohol according to my faith represent divination... essentially witchcraft. They are like dark magic. Detox entirely and avoid entirely. The point of prayer and fasting is to weaken the body and draw oneself closer to Allah, for in our weakness, God and His abundance of Grace will be shown to the faithful.

Comment

How can people drink coffee anyway?
          الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
            How can people drink coffee anyway?
            because their all teachers... or their all teacher wannabes or they previously been teachers or they have some form of link with teachers :)...

nah.. im in same boat as you.... tea > coffee

Comment

Originally posted by QMU View Post
              because their all teachers... or their all teacher wannabes or they previously been teachers or they have some form of link with teachers :)...

nah.. im in same boat as you.... tea > coffee
              so teachers drink coffee? I take tea and that is once in a blue moon.
              الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

i like soya bean

Comment

This is why you should not start drinking coffee in the first place. Caffeine raises insulin levels, raises heartbeat and because caffeine raises insulin it can make you crave sugar which is why people usually have cookies of muffins with their coffee.
                  (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

I get migraines regularly and in ramadan extremely bad headaches by 5. I therefore drink caffeine oe tea at suhoor and at iftar and lots of diet coke so my brain does not miss the caffeine. Aldo i take paracetamol 1g and 300 mg aspirin in the at suhoor (treatment of acute migraine) to try and help myself. Dont think ramadan us good time to wean yourself off caffeine.

Comment

Also i avoud coffee as it makes your blood sugar rise and fall quickly leading to migraines (apparently that is one of the theories). Also if you went to your gp they could give you tablets to take in the morning to prevent migraines especially if you tell them you are getting them everyday. Hope it helps i know its very bad and if you ger a bad migeaine you basically cant do anything productive but sleep. Also try and eat adequately at suhoor.

Comment

Why don't you switch from coffee to chai or green tea? At least you're making it weaker. Or take a complete U-turn and go on a 40 day jamat with a group of Pathans. Chai for nashta, chai before ta'leem, chai before gusht, and chai before sona.
                        please do not ever rep me. jazakallah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X