Divorce Riddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce Riddle

A man looked at his wife as she was climbing stairs and he said, “You are divorced if you climb a single step, divorced if you descend a single step, and divorced if you stand still!”

What did the women do, to remain his wife?

المادح نفسه كذاب
    Muhammad al-Ghazali

Re: Divorce Riddle

You call that a riddle? The answer is too easy for it to be a valid riddle. She just jumped over the side of the stairs.

Comment

climb all the stairs !

Comment

Originally posted by abdulsidd View Post
        You call that a riddle? The answer is too easy for it to be a valid riddle. She just jumped over the side of the stairs.

Really it was so easy that it was the first thing that popped up in your head. You act like you did not attempt at answering the riddle by via an engine search. Might as well type the exact words to get an accurate answer hot shot.

My sig is meant especially for people like you.

Last edited by Amat; 20-07-11, 06:56 PM.
        المادح نفسه كذاب
        Muhammad al-Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by i.carrim View Post
          climb all the stairs !
          And get divorced all the way.
          المادح نفسه كذاب
          Muhammad al-Ghazali

Comment

she took off her scarf and then threw the top part up, made it wrap around something solid and came down like tarzan?

Comment

Originally posted by Amat View Post

Well since you used the plural I guess the women gave one wife a piggy back and hence no divorce was necessary. Soon after the wife filed for Khula since her husband used divorce in jest, all the other wives followed suit, the man had a heart attack and died.

Comment

Originally posted by hamza05 View Post
                she took off her scarf and then threw the top part up, made it wrap around something solid and came down like tarzan?
                That's an awe-inspiring, astonishing response, totally beats the correct answer by an awesome shot if you ask me.
                المادح نفسه كذاب
                Muhammad al-Ghazali

Comment

Really it was so easy that it was the first thing that popped up in your head. You act like you did not attempt at answering the riddle by via an engine search. Might as well type the exact words to get an accurate answer hot shot.

My sig is meant especially for people like you.

Lol. Calm down sister. I was just kidding about the easy part. I have heard the story before, so I knew the answer already. Sorry for ruining your thread.:(

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u View Post
                    Well since you used the plural I guess the women gave one wife a piggy back and hence no divorce was necessary. Soon after the wife filed for Khula since her husband used divorce in jest, all the other wives followed suit, the man had a heart attack and died.
                    That's a nice bed time story. Some knives and karate kicks should've been within the plot.
                    Last edited by Amat; 20-07-11, 07:14 PM.
                    المادح نفسه كذاب
                    Muhammad al-Ghazali

Comment

Lol. Calm down sister. I was just kidding about the easy part. I have heard the story before, so I knew the answer already. Sorry for ruining your thread.:(
                      lol, ok , i totally went on defense mode, i feel bad now for totally ranting on you, but I really did wanna hear what people thought.

accept my apology :(
                      المادح نفسه كذاب
                      Muhammad al-Ghazali

Comment

lol, ok , i totally went on defense mode, i feel bad now for totally ranting on you, but I really did wanna hear what people thought.

accept my apology :(
                        Its all good. My fault really.

Comment

If my (un-existing) husband said those words to me, I wouldn't try to manage a way to be his wife. I'd punch his face.
                          المادح نفسه كذاب
                          Muhammad al-Ghazali

Comment

Its all good. My fault really.
                            thanks:up:, but you really are making me feel even worse about my lashing out at you by saying "my fault really" never be nice to me, makes me feel worse:(
                            المادح نفسه كذاب
                            Muhammad al-Ghazali

Comment

If I were answering the riddle, I'd say she slid down the banister, but if a man really said that to his wife I'd advise her to kick his head in. Someone with that attitude doesn't deserve a wife, he deserves a beating for treating divorce like a joke.
                              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X