• Show
Clear All

• I'm so sad it's making me vomit...

I'm so sad it's making me vomit what I eat
    What do I do...

Re: I'm so sad it's making me vomit...

:salams

Why are you sad?
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Me too. Not the vomit bit. May Allah swt ease your affairs, ameen.

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]deen Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the . So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2][1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
      [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

May Allah (SWT) give peace to all distressed souls. Ameen.
        Salam! :)

Comment

Ameen!!!!

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]deen Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the . So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2][1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
          [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
            I'm so sad it's making me vomit what I eat
            What do I do...
            go spend sometime with ur frendz.. play football or somethin...

edit: not a good advice if someone has died... may ALLAH help u..
            Last edited by AvenueToPeace; 20-07-11, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Eat little and often, and choose things that are easy to keep down. Clear, uncaffeinated fizzy drinks (NOT the diet ones) like 7-up are good if you can't keep much down, in that situation you need the sugar, and the carbon dioxide is good for your stomach. Artificial sweetners will irritate your stomach so avoid those.

If it's a temporary sadness with an obvious cause, e.g. someone dying, being in a very difficult situation, then just let yourself cry and do what you can to help yourself if you're in a bad situation. If it's been going on for a long time and there's no obvious cause then counselling may help (Islamic counselling that is)
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
              [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X