Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is watching wrestling...or to b more precise.is watching television haram??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is watching wrestling...or to b more precise.is watching television haram??

salam..how do u do muslim ummah...i wanted to no if watching wrestling is haram..i have given up da habit of watching tv ...but i do watch wrestling on my computer...is dat ok...duz quran n sunnah elucidate da abstainence of watching television..??..let me no of ur views..AllahHafiz
    Please Re-update your Signature

Considering that television is full of men and women showing their awra, I would assume it is forbidden.

With wrestling, I'm not really a wrestling person :D but I would assume it would be frowned upon as the wrestlers wear skin tight clothing, barely covering their awra.

Anyway, I don't see the point in watching it anyway lol. :p What is amusing/ fun about muscled men trying to kill each other? :confused:
    What does 'freedom' mean?

Does the eagle want to swim in the sea,
    Restricted by the sky?

Does the fish want to dance on the wind,
    Not enough river to explore?

Yet the sky is freedom for the bird
    but death for the fish,

The sea is wide for the fish
    but will engulf the bird.

We ask for freedom but freedom to do what?
    We can only express our nature as it was created.

The prayer mat of the earth is freedom,
    freedom from slavery to other than the One,
    Who offers an shoreless ocean of love to swim in
    and a horizon that extends to the next life,
    Yet we chose the prison and call it freedom.

All our handling of the child will bear fruit, not only at the moment, but in the adult they are destined to become. Donate today! http://campaign.justgiving.com/chari...iyahschool2015

Comment

.لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

surely wt applies to tv, also applies to using the internet?
        You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

tv the internet etc... it all deends on what you do... if you only watch some Muslim cahnnels that are obviously good and for a certain purpose like the news or listening to a fatwa or watching salat al jumuah in haraam Makkah its inshaa Allah Good...

But Juts to watch tv for the sake of watching tv basically being a couch potato waching whatever is being displayed... that's another matter...

same applies for the internet and radios etc....

ws
          Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Working...
          X