males with beards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• males with beards

what do girls think of males with beards? Do they find them religious or more attractive?
    Please Re-update your Signature

Aisha [ra], the wife of the Prophet Muhammad [pbuh] used to take an oath by saying "by Him who has beautified men with beards..."
    Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
    Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Re: males with beards

Originally posted by taz
      what do girls think of males with beards? Do they find them religious or more attractive?
      well it shows he could be more serious in his religion cuz he's tryna make himself look how he shud accordin 2 sunnah, and aswell you can look more of a well matched couple when the husband wears a beard n stuff, because sometimes its just the wife properly covered wiv hijaab or niqaab or whatever, then the hubby just looks like any other bloke on the street
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by taz
        Generally more attractive depending on neatness of the beard in question.

I try not to think about it in the 'more religious' context because some men are unable to grow beards (further then stubble) no matter how hard they try and it is unfair on them, cos they may be more religious anyway.

Comment

I can only grow hair on my chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_Khan
            I can only grow hair on my chin.
            brother im guessing you havent hit puberty yet?

Comment

Originally posted by taz
              religious or more attractive?
              More like Attractive, because you can't just judge someone's beard on their character or their islam in whole. It's good to see brothers who follow the sunnah.

Beards Rule!:up:

Comment

:up: mashallah i think its brilliant.. all bro's shud keep beards... or have at least hav stubble... clean shaven -> :eek2:

Comment

some of the men with clean shaven faces look like girls!
                  You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by taz
                    I think both.

They are following the example of our Prophet (PBUH). which is very good. and to me its only attractive, if the beard is kept nice and tidy :p

But personally i prefer a "Goatee"... :D

Comment

Re: Re: males with beards

Originally posted by Gwenhwyvar
                      But personally i prefer a "Goatee"... :D
                      and what would the husband say about you keeping a goatee? :eek2:

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

I like clean and shave:( no beard.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: males with beards

Originally posted by seven
                          and what would the husband say about you keeping a goatee? :eek2:
                          LOL. No NOT ME with a "Goatee"

I prefer Guys with "Goatee's"......, sorry if you got confused by that seven. :)

Comment

With beard. Just like hubby. MashaAllah. He is so blonde and beard so long.

Comment

just teasing :p

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X