Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for the brothers . Help I am so HOT!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question for the brothers . Help I am so HOT!!

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
    Not worth it incase some one sees you. Wear long shorts that cover your thighs and knees, and a thin tshirt?

Recent hot weather is crazy. Just came from nowhere!

Yesterday, as a joke, I was in my car with some friends. I closed all windows, locked them so they couldn't open them using the controls, and the put all the heaters on full.. I also took the long way home! Let's say, they now (and myself) appreciate a cool breeze lol
    Thas dangerous bro...carbon monoxide build up can and will kill you. Has happened many times and almost to myself and friends..we all had a near death experience.

Comment

You seriously made an thread to ask us if you can walk around your house with your shirt off loool, this forum is super ghetto at times.
      Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by RashidD View Post
        Try a lunghi.
        Best advice in this thread so far.

Comment

Brother you can get used to heat trust me , it reaches upto 50-50 something Celsuis here .... and i don`t go out without abaya! so you can imagine how hot it is .... Allah Kareem!
          Jannah is my aim

Comment

Im closing this thread.

Have some hayaa akhi, not the least for yourself and other posters on the forum, but also remember Allah who watches over you at all times.

Its really not THAT hot, and Masha'Allah we live in a time, where fans are quite easily available. Keep cool by drinking plenty of fluids and keep yourself hydrated.

Wear loose fitting clothing, and just generally use your common sense on how to keep your own body cool.

Just remember that we are Muslims, a modesty is a very important characterictic in the believing men and women.

Something for you to ponder over!!

Uthman was a man of great modesty. The Prophet (saw) said that even the angels are shy in the presence of Uthman.
            'A'ishah reports: The Prophet (saw) was lying down in his house with his thighs or his calves exposed. Abu Bakr asked permission to enter and was permitted while the Prophet (saw) was in that position and he came in and spoke with him. Then, Umar asked permission to enter. He was granted permission and came in and spoke with him while in that position. Then, Uthman asked permission and the Prophet (saw) sat up and straightened his clothing. He was then permitted and came in and spoke with the Prophet..

After he had gone, 'A'ishah said "Abu Bakr entered and you did not get up for him or worry about him and Umar came in and you did not get up for him nor worry about him but when Uthman came in, you straigtened out your clothing!" The Prophet (saw) said, "Should I not be shy of a man around whom the angels are shy?"

Sahih Muslim
            Last edited by Jenicca; 28-06-11, 12:02 PM.
            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Working...
            X