Means You Have A Good Appetite.

Tears In Your Eyes
    Means There Is Somebody You Care For.

*The Mess To Clean Aftr Party
    Means You Have Friends Around You.

*Roof That Needs Repair
    Means You Have Got A House.

*Message On You Mobile
    Means There Is Sombody Who Remembers You.

Learn To Be Optimistic In Life Because
    Everything Around You Happens For A Reason.

got this from another forum i happened to stumble on..sis umm adam this looks like ur writing
    alhamdulIllah, imyself needed to read this..inshaAllah, please ummatis keep my family,myself,and our ummah in ur duas
    :jkk: for reading
    :salams
    La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Re: roof that need repair..

Calmness in your expression means that you are grateful to Almighty.

Comment

Beautiful words mashAllah.
      Jannah is my aim

Comment

I understood you trivially for the first time, even wanted to share a useful source how to count roof square lol.
        Thanks for the wise words!

Comment

As for me, I put a metal roof on my house about 2 years ago. It had a single layer of shingles. At the recommendation of the metal supplier I put metal roof over shingles. Turned out great and I believe made the roof a little quieter in the heavy rains. To find contractors I used https://servicewhale.com/ . It was useful.

Comment

Originally posted by oloutt View Post
            As for me, I put a metal roof on my house about 2 years ago. It had a single layer of shingles. At the recommendation of the metal supplier I put metal roof over shingles. Turned out great and I believe made the roof a little quieter in the heavy rains. To find contractors I used https://servicewhale.com/ . It was useful.

It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
            "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Working...
            X