Recyling - Do You Do It ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recyling - Do You Do It ?

We have a seperate recycling bin. They collect it seperately. (green bins with orange lids anyone else have them?) Yes its good to do it, environment is an amaanah & plus made my students recycle so I should be doing it myself properly
    check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
      We have a seperate recycling bin. They collect it seperately. (green bins with orange lids anyone else have them?) Yes its good to do it, environment is an amaanah & plus made my students recycle so I should be doing it myself properly

What Do You Mean :embar:
      And He found you lost and guided you,
      ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
      " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
      ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

do it if i can, but not really

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
          well how much of earth are we gonna take care? You know when people say save plastic save the planet. I think that's a lot of rubbish. The planet is not gonna wasted. Same as global warming and climate people are on about.
          Its not just about saving plastic, its about using less landfill space as plastic is not biodegradable

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
          www.QuranicAudio.com
          www.Quran.com

Comment

On the same note, I think they should put a blanket ban on clothe dryers. It's an unnecessary extravagance that wastes/consumes way too much energy.

Comment

Working...
            X