X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recyling - Do You Do It ?

:salams

I Just Wanted To Know Your Veiws On it

Should Muslims Do It ? I Think We Should Its Looking After The Earth But Im Not Clever

Opinions :up:
    And He found you lost and guided you,
    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Re: Recyling - Do You Do It ?

Oh My Poll Never Worked :(

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

We just put the rubbish in the bins they meant to go. The council takes the bin and if they recycle or not I don't know but I think we should always put our rubbish in the bins and not throw it on streets and all that.
      الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

So You Dont Put Paper Cardboard Into The Boxes Or Bins

Glass n Tins in Anpther One ?

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

Wa Alaikum Salaam,

I'm some what of an eco-nut. I make a point of recycling. I take glass to the glass bank, and the plastic bags to where they can be recycled. We have two bins, one for regular rubbish and the other for stuff to be recycled. Also if I'm not using anything anymore, instead of throwing it away I make an effort of giving it to someone else via freecycle, gumtree, neighbours etc. Much like when I need something (i.e. a desk, cooker etc.) my first instance would be to get a second hand one. Not merely because of the price, moreso because otherwise it'll just end up on landfill.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
            So You Dont Put Paper Cardboard Into The Boxes Or Bins

Glass n Tins in Anpther One ?
            not much cardboard goes out. Its mainly plastic, bottles (not glass), and the garden stuff in one bin...I think its a good idea separating the bins. I remember it used to be just one bin for everything

Comment

What Do You think Of It From A Islamic Point Of Veiw ?

I Was Told The Prophet Muhammed :saw: Told Us To Take Care Of The Earth. I Just Heard it So Not Sure

What Do You Think ?

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
                What Do You think Of It From A Islamic Point Of Veiw ?

I Was Told The Prophet Muhammed :saw: Told Us To Take Care Of The Earth. I Just Heard it So Not Sure

What Do You Think ?
                well how much of earth are we gonna take care? You know when people say save plastic save the planet. I think that's a lot of rubbish. The planet is not gonna wasted. Same as global warming and climate people are on about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
                  well how much of earth are we gonna take care? You know when people say save plastic save the planet. I think that's a lot of rubbish. The planet is not gonna wasted. Same as global warming and climate people are on about.
                  No I just Want To Know

Ahki Im Not having A Go Just Wanna Know How People See Things :insha:

I Believe Inn Eco Stuff But My husband Dont

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

i dont really, if i had a choice i can recycle and not to i wouldnt bother recycling at the end of the day i dont think it would make a difference after all americans and other country create soo much pollution and we are here trying to save a very very very very very very little percentage in terms of pollution f that. just live and do what you have to do, we like going to be dead in like within 50-70 years anyways whats the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
                      Plastic is a new product that we simple know very little about. There are some suggestions that it could well take over 1000 years to bio-degrade. Whereas climate change is something debatable. I myself am more inclined to believe it to be something that is fluctuating. History shows that the world goes between hot phases as well as cold phases.

However I don't think it wise to be dismissive. The world is what helps to anchor us and strengthen our relationship with Allaah (swT). I feel it's a moral obligation to take care of it, because after all we are the ones polluting it with our rubbish. If we insist on living a life that is quite frankly unsustainable then we are going to eventually pay the price. The least we can do is minimise the damage we leave behind. If only a little.

Comment

Everyone was waiting on Someone to do something, and Nobody did anything.

If you decide not to clean your kitchen, and everybody thought the same thing, then who's going to clean it. You'll just end up with a very dirty kitchen.

Comment

Every little makes a difference and yes Islamically we should be careful about the environment. It comes under huqooq ul-ibaad...which is duties towards mankind. If the authorities provide different bins for different items... i do my bit by putting them in separate bins
                          لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

[QUOTE=elza3d;4312448]Everyone was waiting on Someone to do something, and Nobody did anything.
                            QUOTE]

Thats True

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

:salams

Here's something about Islam and Environment. Don't know how authentic it is, though.
                              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
                              X