X-Men in Jannah?! :S

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Men in Jannah?! :S

I was just telling my mum how I want to watch the new X-Men movie and she approved enthusiastically. When I asked her why she says something like "because X-Men will be in Jannah. Anything can happen in Jannah." :rotfl: I don't know what's happening anymore.

Anyway don't you think that the whole X-Men story is like that of the Muslims? You see, Prof. X and the mutants are the Muslims - the normal regular lot. Magneto and his crew are the terrorists that give the rest of the normal Muslims/mutants a bad name. And the non-mutant people are the people trying to kill and contain the mutant/Muslims because they don't understand them and think they're all like Magneto. My sister thought of this but it is like the biggest epiphany of my life!!
    Flickr: Click here

Blog: www.ahistorystudent.wordpress.com

Re: X-Men in Jannah?! :S

Why did I even get you to join.

(Do your disso)
    Abu Huraira RA narrated that Allah’s Messenger SAW said:
    Who-ever says ‘Subhan Allahi wa bihamdi hi, one hundred time a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea.
    Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

Comment

don't be mean to me!

(do it for me please!)

Comment

haha yeah I have always thought of that too... interesting right? at times hollywood can be very intelligent lol
        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

:salams

Oh, :scratch:...I thought this was about "How many men do women get in Jannah?"
          They get X man. X = 1.

Guess I was wrong.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

so muslims are not just watch hollywood fantasies, now they want it in Jannah too. Great.

Next!
            لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

who wants x men when u can get to be hulk in jaannah and go on a rampage.

Comment

Next? oh yeah..me...yes

well...if I make it to jannah I want to watch the creation since hte big bang till day of judgment. All the unwritten history....how early humans lived....their writings which were forever lost ...how they discovered stuff....what they said to one another...what languages they spoke.....

and and...find out WHO WAS JACK THE RIPPER!?

you know...the history of the earth. I wanna be running around like a ghost...no one can see me but everything is playing back since the beginning of time. :)

Isnt that cool? Watching the battle of Badr as a live witness!

best part is that it'll be all COMMERCIAL FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
                  Next? oh yeah..me...yes

well...if I make it to jannah I want to watch the creation since hte big bang till day of judgment. All the unwritten history....how early humans lived....their writings which were forever lost ...how they discovered stuff....what they said to one another...what languages they spoke.....

and and...find out WHO WAS JACK THE RIPPER!?

you know...the history of the earth. I wanna be running around like a ghost...no one can see me but everything is playing back since the beginning of time. :)

Isnt that cool? Watching the battle of Badr as a live witness!

best part is that it'll be all COMMERCIAL FREE!
                  :rotfl: ... I'll admit .. Thats almost exactly what I want too lol. To go back in time and unearth some mysteries.

And get answers to questions people will forever debate .. Who would win, Tyson or Ali?

Comment

Originally posted by sleepy kittens View Post
                    I was just telling my mum how I want to watch the new X-Men movie and she approved enthusiastically. When I asked her why she says something like "because X-Men will be in Jannah. Anything can happen in Jannah." :rotfl: I don't know what's happening anymore.

Anyway don't you think that the whole X-Men story is like that of the Muslims? You see, Prof. X and the mutants are the Muslims - the normal regular lot. Magneto and his crew are the terrorists that give the rest of the normal Muslims/mutants a bad name. And the non-mutant people are the people trying to kill and contain the mutant/Muslims because they don't understand them and think they're all like Magneto. My sister thought of this but it is like the biggest epiphany of my life!!
                    There are soooooooo many films/books that have an oppressed and persecuted minority, either real ones or in the case of sci-fi/fantasy, imaginary ones. You don't have to identify with all of them..........
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

:rotfl:
                      And He found you lost and guided you,
                      ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                      " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                      ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

chill people - it was a joke
                        Abu Huraira RA narrated that Allah’s Messenger SAW said:
                        Who-ever says ‘Subhan Allahi wa bihamdi hi, one hundred time a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea.
                        Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by dhakiyya View Post
                          There are soooooooo many films/books that have an oppressed and persecuted minority, either real ones or in the case of sci-fi/fantasy, imaginary ones. You don't have to identify with all of them..........
                          I wasn't identifying with them all. Just X-Men. If I were to identify all of them, both real and fiction, this thread would be much longer.

Comment

Working...
                          X