Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Find It Difficult To Pray In Silence?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Find It Difficult To Pray In Silence?

I find it really hard to recite the Quran in my head when I pray for some reason. I think I have OCD when it comes to praying in that I have to pronounce the ayaat properly and often have to use my mouth.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Re: Does Anyone Find It Difficult To Pray In Silence?

You should be reciting it with your tongue, not just in your head. Doing it in your mind doesn't count as recitation.
    "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
    (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

nothing wrong with pronouncing properly...
      to recite you have to read it with your mouth anyway not just in your head...

reading in your head can make you rush anyway... if you recite with your toungue your more likely to concentrate to get it all perfect Insh'Allaah

i love to read salaah out loud for fajr maghrib and isha... when im alone in my bedroom... its just so lovely... no other feeling like it :D
      ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

good points.

when praying alone i have to recite louder than normal.... in prayers you should recite, only so that you can hear but not to distract those praying alongside you.....
        however, when i pray myself i tend to recite a bit louder... just so i can get that extra concentration...

Comment

Working...
        X