Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Honor" Killings

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
    found it. it wasnt a hadith it was iranian islamic court ruling so apologise for getting it wrong about being a hadith. the below quote is used quite a lot on anti islamic sites to justify their stance that islam allows honour killings and was taken from a article about honour killings.
    Silures we don't make things up as we go along, our Laws MUST confirm to the Quran and Sunnah, anything that opposes the Furqan (the Criterion which Distinguishes Truth from Falsehood) aka the Quran is rejected.

In other words it is not of Islam.

regards.
    Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 19-06-11, 11:46 PM.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
      Maybe they were influenced by the Bible:

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 ESV

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Then we have the Glorious Qur'an:
      And kill not your children for fear of poverty. We shall provide for them as well as for you. Surely, the killing of them is a great sin.
      ( سورة الإسراء , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #31)
      also ...

Al-Quran, Surah At-Takwir, Chapter 81
      ---------------------------------------
      Ayah 8 : When the female (infant), buried alive, is questioned -

Ayah 9 : For what crime she was killed;

:jkk:
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
        Wow! SubhanAllah.
        Amazing. Never knew that.

Note to SILURES: That's not Islam, my friend.
        Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post
        Silures we don't make things up as we go along, our Laws MUST confirm to the Quran and Sunnah, anything that opposes the Furqan (the Criterion which Distinguishes Truth from Falsehood) aka the Quran is rejected.

In other words it is not of Islam.

regards.
        yeah well i know that now. when i first read that a while ago i didnt know the differance between a shia and a sunni. i thought a muslim was a muslim. i know now that a lot of what the shia belive puts them outside of islam.

like i said above i apologise for the mistake. dont want anyone to think i was tarring you all with the same brush so to speak.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rouz View Post
          I was totally shocked to hear about libyans "honour killing" their raped daughters...i mean first your daughter has been raped..and then you murder her..?!?!?!?! That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...its insane
          And yet, I doubt the rapist is dealt with at all in many cases.
          Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
          O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
          We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Done by people who fear peoples reaction rather than Allah...if not y would they kill a muslim just coz of honor...i mean killing a muslim means hell so yh its way more than wrong

Comment

Working...
            X