Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sunnah fasting

(just don't do it in bathrooms):

OH mygosh! When I pray zuhr I have to do it at school and the only place I can go is the bathroom!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenOreo View Post
      (just don't do it in bathrooms):

OH mygosh! When I pray zuhr I have to do it at school and the only place I can go is the bathroom!!!
      How come you can't pray in school?

Your school should give you a room to pray in because it's a matter of your religion. Did you talk to your teachers or anyone?
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

No. I cant pray in the middle of a class. I could go to the corridior and go there, I guess. Its clean and no one usually goes there.

Comment

No, I didn't mean do it in the classroom. But, you can get permission from your teachers to give you a leave for 10 mins or so, then you can go to a separate room to pray.
          They should accommodate you for this.

You can pray in the corridor, I guess. :insha: It's better than praying in the bathroom.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenOreo View Post
            No. I cant pray in the middle of a class. I could go to the corridior and go there, I guess. Its clean and no one usually goes there.
            You can use your lunch break to pray. They should open an unused classroom for you to use. They probably already do for Muslims who requested.

Comment

Is it okay though, to pray Zuhr a little early (at lunch)? Usually Zuhr is at like 130 something lately and lunch is 12.24 to 1.05. I could either use the corridor or empty class, I guess. Better than the b-room I agree!

Comment

you can't pray a prayer before its time starts. However, you can pray it anytime before the time for next prayer starts. So, if Asr starts for you at 6pm then you can pray Zuhr anytime before asr. However, its good to pray zuhr at its earliest time.
                لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Working...
                X