X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gino Conti
    replied
    Re: Is this haram?

if you can afford it easily then i'd buy it if i were you. no point in giving them extra cash for nothing.....

Leave a comment:

• AkhRidz
    replied

I can afford it easily enough I think but it would be easier if it was halal so then I could pay over a period of time

Leave a comment:

• SILURES
    replied

Originally posted by 786ridz View Post
    Salam,
    I'm interested in buying an iMac and they have financing plans which would make it easier to purchase but I was wondering whether it was haram.
    For example:
    For 1.8k I can pay that over three years if I pay 14.9% of that one-off for using the finance service?
    Essentially I am being provided a service but is it haram?
    cant you take out a islamic loan from a islamic bank or something to buy it?

Leave a comment:

• Jenicca
    replied

Perhpas you ought to conact a local scholar akhi, for the best answer!

Leave a comment:

• uncle umar
    replied

if you dont have to pay any extra because of taking the plan, then its halal. otherwise its a form of usery.

imo 1.8k for a toy is abit lavish though. if you cant afford it in one shot you shouldent get it cause its then a liability.

Leave a comment:

• AkhRidz
    started a topic Is this haram?

Is this haram?

Salam,
    I'm interested in buying an iMac and they have financing plans which would make it easier to purchase but I was wondering whether it was haram.
    For example:
    For 1.8k I can pay that over three years if I pay 14.9% of that one-off for using the finance service?
    Essentially I am being provided a service but is it haram?
Working...
X