Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High school and University graduation party permissible???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High school and University graduation party permissible???

So birthdays are haram because they have an religious aspect to it, What about graduation celebration parties??? Permissible or not????
    Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Re: High school and University graduation party permissible???

Well, they would not be haraam for the same reason as birthdays but likely to have music, dancing, booze etc...
    "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Originally posted by RashidD View Post
      Well, they would not be haraam for the same reason as birthdays but likely to have music, dancing, booze etc...
      At this one there will be none of that, maybe an cake though.
      Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Entirely dependent on the 'setting'. Will there be objectionable behaviour? Alcohol? Mixing? Music? etc...
        "The discovery of truth is prevented more effectively, not by the false appearance of things present and which mislead into error, not directly by weakness of the reasoning powers, but by preconceived notions, opinion, and by prejudice." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by mizfissy815 View Post
          Entirely dependent on the 'setting'. Will there be objectionable behaviour? Alcohol? Mixing? Music? etc...
          None of the above, it's all family.

Comment

Oh right, thought you meant like a prom... This should be fine then inshaALLAH.

Congrats my man!
            "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Originally posted by RashidD View Post
              Oh right, thought you meant like a prom... This should be fine then inshaALLAH.

Congrats my man!
              Thank you,my mom wants to throw me one, I just graduated from optometry school and should be practicing in about 6 months.

I think I'm to old for it but Its for her happiness I agreed to it.

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                So birthdays are haram because they have an religious aspect to it, What about graduation celebration parties??? Permissible or not????
                is there a religious aspect to celebrateing a birthday? or is it in eastern culture thats the case.

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                Thank you,my mom wants to throw me one, I just graduated from optometry school and should be practicing in about 6 months.

I think I'm to old for it but Its for her happiness I agreed to it.

congrats on passing your exams. if it makes your mom happy go for it. remember your still her little boy lol.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Hello!I think that a gbraduational party is useful for a;ll graduates because such a party is a good and a cool memory that anyone can't forget ! But there is a hard task to go to the graduational party because there is a necessity to write a good graduational paper with which can help the special company. So there is a company PapersOwl UK that can help with a writing of a graduational paper that involves on a finish of the school. Thanx, a lot for your attention! (On this site there is a possibility to buy essay also!)
                  Buy essay online and get unique and high-quality academic paper, written in accordance with your needs, 24/7 support and full confidentiality!

Comment

Working...
                  X