"Difficulties in the right path" is a relative term

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Difficulties in the right path" is a relative term

“If a man were to be dragged on his face from the day he was born until the day he died in order to gain the Pleasure of Allah – the Exalted, he would not consider this to be enough on the Day of Resurrection.” Hadith # 5249

“The people who were relieved (of hardships in this world) will wish that their skins could be cut up with shears on the Day of Judgement from what they see of the reward of the people who were put through trials and tribulations.” Hadith # 5484

“There is not a Muslim that is stricken with an affliction in his body except that Allah – the Exalted – orders the recorders of his deeds: ‘Write for my servant the good that he (would have done) every day and every night as long as he is restrained by what I have held him down with." Hadith # 5761

[Sahih Al-Jami]
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: "Difficulties in the right path" is a relative term

:jkk:
    "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
    (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

:jkk: Akhi.

Very useful.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

:salams

:jkk: bro

inshaALLAH something i can really reflect on
        La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Comment

Comment

:jkk: akhi. But truly, the price of Allahs love and Allahs Jannah is not cheap.

We have a long path before we get Insha'Allah, and must rely on His swts mercy and blessing to get us there.
            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Nice one.

Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

Working...
              X