Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosque Teacher

Aslam-A-Laikum

Basically My name is Zeshan. I have come to a point in life that im ashamed that im not a proper muslim i dont namaz, i dont know how to fully read Quran without mistakes. I feel really guilty especially when I went to Umrah over summer but didnt know what to do. I want to better my self and follow Islam play 5 times a day and respect my mother and father. Is there any resources or lectures or a teacher I can find in Moseley (Birmingham) to help me out. I would also get my Dad included as he isnt that Holy and tries the best to read Quran on odd days.

Jazakellah

Zeshan Sajid
    Last edited by zeshansajid; 31-05-11, 06:15 PM.

Re: Mosque Teacher

Originally posted by zeshansajid View Post
    Aslam-A-Laikum

Basically My name is Zeshan. I have come to a point in life that im ashamed that im not a proper muslim i dont namaz, i dont know how to fully read. I feel really guilty especially when I went to Umrah over summer but didnt know what to do. I want to better my self and follow Islam play 5 times a day and respect my mother and father. Is there any resources or lectures or a teacher I can find in Moseley (Birmingham) to help me out. I would also get my Dad included as he isnt that Holy and tries the best to read Quran on odd days.

Jazakellah

Zeshan Sajid

it says you dont fully read but you must be pretty good because your writing is probably better than mine and english is my first launguage lol.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Re: Mosque Teacher

Originally posted by zeshansajid View Post
      Aslam-A-Laikum

Basically My name is Zeshan. I have come to a point in life that im ashamed that im not a proper muslim i dont namaz, i dont know how to fully read Quran without mistakes. I feel really guilty especially when I went to Umrah over summer but didnt know what to do. I want to better my self and follow Islam play 5 times a day and respect my mother and father. Is there any resources or lectures or a teacher I can find in Moseley (Birmingham) to help me out. I would also get my Dad included as he isnt that Holy and tries the best to read Quran on odd days.

Jazakellah

Zeshan Sajid
      Wa'alaykum Assalam

Your best option is to go to a local Masjid and make and ask the Imam, there are few Masjids in and around your area.

Sultan Bahoo Trust on Ombersely Road, Hamza Masjid on Church Road and Central Mosque in highgate are among the three biggest Mosques in and around Moseley.

As for classes I know some take place in woodlands road Masjid (Sparkhill), Tajweed, Fiqh and Aqeedah classes, I think every weekend, I could get you their contact number if your intrested.

I would also reccomend a gathering that takes place every tuesday at around the current time (7.30pm) at charles road Masjid Rahmania, which focus on improving your deen with the basic stuff and improving gradually at your own pace. (Check out this site for more info)
      Last edited by JustPassing; 31-05-11, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X