Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quran Teacher

:salams

Do You Think Its Acceptable To Charge To Teach Children Or Adults Qur'an ?

Like Privet Lessons ?

If Yes Whats The Best Resonable Rate :insha:
    And He found you lost and guided you,
    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Re: Quran Teacher

yes- ulema actually say it is good to charge a minimum rate because people tend to take for granted what they get for free.
    at my parents i had my own home madressa, i charged £1.50 a week. (taught 2 hours each day 5 days a week)

teach at a madressa now so obviously bit different. i don't really know what a reasonable rate is to be honest, inshaAllah someone else can help.
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Well Its To Help Support A Family.

:jkk: Sis

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

:wswrwb:

Most of us would pay whatever is required of us, when it comes to any worldly duniya studies for us or for our kids... whatever subject it be.

However, when it comes to paying for Quran, which is to learn the kalaam of our Lord, which shall save us both in this duniya and akhirah, some of us either feel there should be no charges and others who like to pay, want to pay minimum.

when we pay for mere education of duniya subjects as tuition fee I think we should be more than happy to pay better amount to learn the kalaam of our Rabb. Thats my view.

As for the reasonable rate, ask around locally how much people pay for their kids to learn quran and take it from there
        لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
          :wswrwb:

Most of us would pay whatever is required of us, when it comes to any worldly duniya studies for us or for our kids... whatever subject it be.

However, when it comes to paying for Quran, which is to learn the kalaam of our Lord, which shall save us both in this duniya and akhirah, some of us either feel there should be no charges and others who like to pay, want to pay minimum.

when we pay for mere education of duniya subjects as tuition fee I think we should be more than happy to pay better amount to learn the kalaam of our Rabb. Thats my view.
          As for the reasonable rate, ask around locally how much people pay for their kids to learn quran and take it from there
          :masha: Akhi

That Is True - I Never Use To Look At It Like That. We Pay So Much For University Fees But What Quran For Free.

I Use To Be Like That Want It For Free

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

My local madressah and some private ulamaa charge between £20 - £25 per month. I'd say that's reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by mu5lima View Post
              My local madressah and some private ulamaa charge between £20 - £25 per month. I'd say that's reasonable.
              :jkk:

:up:

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

Working...
              X