Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managing Conflict and Difficult Interactions

I came across this:

http://www.wikihow.com/Category:Managing-Conflict-and-Difficult-Interactions

It has a mixed bunch of advice; some excellent stuff, and some wrong stuff (its from a non-Muslim source), but there are many many beneficial things in there, in terms of how to deal with challenging situations with others.

Examples of situations are like dealing with controlling people, dealing with nosey people...

Sometimes we know that we need to speak kindly, forgive, but putting these and other things into practice can be difficult in real life. i.e. how do you say something, what do you say...

It also in some cases gives you a psychological analysis of bad traits, helping you see the other person in terms of their behaviour and not themselves as an individual, and why a person is behaving that way - I think this is a good aspect as it really helps you tackle a difficult situation less emotionally...

Hope it is beneficial.
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

Re: Managing Conflict and Difficult Interactions

:jkk:
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Working...
    X