A tragic relationship incident

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tragic relationship incident

Background: Years before my birth, a family used to live near our home in Pakistan. They had 6 daughters and desperately wished to have a son. Then something strange happened. Their 7th daughter suddenly died mysteriously sometime after birth. My mom witnessed housewives in that residential area angrily blaming those parents for being careless towards their child. They were annoyed because they had insisted that the child should be taken immediately to the hospital while the parents kept on delaying it. Only Allah (swt) knows their true intentions.

Then arrived the happiest day of their life, their first son was born, Parwez. After that another son Ali was born, who was a class fellow of my elder brother in high school and we used to play cricket together.

The Tragedy: Years later Ali also got a scholarship for PhD in Turkey in the same university but in a different department, and we spent sometime together in the same dormitory. One day I saw Ali looking very sad and lost in his thoughts. When asked the reason, he shared the painful story of his parents. His brother Parwez had married a woman who (according to his parents) was having a bad character. They knew that she was a fraud and had a notorious past. She bad mouthed them at their face and convinced their son to live with her in a separate city. Parwez didn't visit his parents, not even once in 4 years. Ali was depressed because even after 4 years his brother looked as if he hasn't done anything wrong and it was all the fault of his parents to oppose this marriage. His father had officially declared that Parwez can get his due share in property after his death, but he strongly emphasized that the right of shouldering his "Janaza" should not be given to Parwez. I and Ali kept discussing how this reunion can be made possible as time was running out. Recently, when I shifted to KSA I was informed one day that his mother died in a car accident and was buried along with her 5 years old heart aching wish to see only once her elder son Parwez (whose birth was celebrated the most). For her, nothing was more valuable than reunion with her son, but it couldn't happen.

She is just a mother whose love is infinitely less than that of Allah (swt). How much would it make Allah (swt) happy, when one of us becomes a source for a person to regain his relationship with Allah (swt) and start attending the masjid meetings with Allah (swt) 5 times a days. (By the grace and mercy of Allah (swt). We can't help Allah but Allah (swt) honors this noble act by saying; 'O believers! If you will help (the religion of) Allah, Allah will help you and will make your feet firm (Surah Mohammad, Ayah No. 7) which includes bringing sinful people like me closer to Allah (swt) by your words of wisdom and sincere efforts...
    Last edited by Submit To Peace; 27-05-11, 07:47 AM.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: A tragic relationship incident

SubhanAllah ! : ( , this is sad , la 7awla wala qowwata illa billah !i pray that this son wakes up from his deep sleep and tries to re-unite with his dad and ask for his forgeviness ! Thank you akhi for your thread , it teaches us how important it is to be bedient to our parents ! JazakAllahu khayran .
    Jannah is my aim

Comment

:wswrwb:
      subhanALLAH that seems to happen so often where sons foresake their parents in favour of their spouse (obv. teh same can apply to daughters)...inshaALLAH the son will take this lesson and try his utmost best to work thinsg out with his father

subhanALLAH and all that time the motehr(may ALLAH SUBHANHUWATHALA shower His mercies on her) just wanted to see her son..for five whole years subhanALLAH this story really pulls at the heartstrings and serves a reminder for all of us(myself first and foremost)

:jkk:

for sharing

:salams
      La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Comment

:jkk: brother. Great story and the message.

may Allah give us tawfeeq to worship him more and more and unite Parwez and his mother in Jannah.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

JazakAllah khair everyone for sharing your views. Really appreciated. May Allah (swt) guide us all towards the right path.
          Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

Originally posted by muslimaghareeba View Post
            subhanALLAH that seems to happen so often where sons foresake their parents in favour of their spouse (obv. teh same can apply to daughters)...inshaALLAH the son will take this lesson and try his utmost best to work thinsg out with his father

subhanALLAH and all that time the motehr(may ALLAH SUBHANHUWATHALA shower His mercies on her) just wanted to see her son..for five whole years subhanALLAH this story really pulls at the heartstrings and serves a reminder for all of us(myself first and foremost)

for sharing

May Allah ta'ala give hedaya to such people before it's too late,

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
            X