Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Seed Oil

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
    I take the seeds each morning on empty stomach and I use the oil for my scalp before I wash my hair works great for me this way. I know some uses for black seed is stops hair loss, makes better digestion and so many other things. Works for me.
    Assalamualaykum sister.

How much do you use the oil for your hair? Just a few drops, or like, totally drenching your hair in the oil? Wouldn't it make the scalp oily if applied directly on it?

Comment

Originally posted by geeksupremo View Post
      Assalamualaykum sister.

How much do you use the oil for your hair? Just a few drops, or like, totally drenching your hair in the oil? Wouldn't it make the scalp oily if applied directly on it?
      Wa laykum asalam
      Yes it makes it oily, you have to wait overnight so that the oils absorb into the pores of the hair and scalp so this way you get the benefits from the oil. You use maybe 1 tsp of oil just enough to cover the scalp with it. I wouldnt use this oil on the length though just for the scalp maybe a day before your going to wash your hair and its good to warm the oil up that way it absorbs better.

Comment

Hair Loss (India & Middle East)

Stroke the scalp thoroughly with lemon and leave for about 15 minutes, shampoo, wash and dry hair thoroughly. Then massage Black Seed Oil into the scalp. Drink a teaspoon of Black Seed Oil mixed in tea/coffee.

How many times do you do this a week? Once/twice ?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X