X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be a Hijabi soon

InshAllah make dua for me
    I'm scared about it..but i gotta do it

i finally made the decision...i use to say i would.. then think up all these different situations that would put me off it
    and al7amdulia I'm almost done with High School so perfect timing Why wait any longer

Re: Will be a Hijabi soon

:salams

Yes, you gotta do it!
    Don't be scared :insha: Allah is your Protector!

May Allah reward you for this big step and keep you safe from harms and evils of this world!
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      :salams

Yes, you gotta do it!
      Don't be scared :insha: Allah is your Protector!

May Allah reward you for this big step and keep you safe from harms and evils of this world!
      JazakAllah Kheir
      Brother..it's just this is new and a big step so i'm nervous

Comment

That's understandable.

But, just know that you're doing the right thing and Allah will be pleased with you.
        What more do we need than His pleasure?

If I could give up everything in this world to please Allah, I would.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Allahu Akbar Alhumdulillah MashaAllah my sister

You are taking a big step and Allah will take more steps closer to you.

May Allah reward you and bless you Ameen. You will get used to it InshaAllah, first day is scary however I pray you are strong InshaAllah :love:

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
          [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Originally posted by AlHabeshi View Post
            InshAllah make dua for me
            I'm scared about it..but i gotta do it

i finally made the decision...i use to say i would.. then think up all these different situations that would put me off it
            and al7amdulia I'm almost done with High School so perfect timing Why wait any longer

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Hope you are in your best of health and strong iman, Ameen.

I am really happy to hear this, it is a great decision you have made, Masha'Allah! :up:
            May Allah bless you abundantly, be pleased with you and protect you, Ameen.
            As sister Adri said; you are taking a big step and Allah will take more steps closer to you, Insha'Allah.

Take care of yourself and stay strong.
            Wa Alaykumusalam,
            Ukht S.
            Allah is my Support, the Qur'an and Sunnah is my Guide and Paradise is my Goal!

You are the servant, He is the Master.
            Prayers come from you, answers come from Him.
            Abstinence comes from you, protection comes from Him.
            Repentance comes from you, acceptance comes from Him.
            Go towards him walking, He will come to you running.

Comment

May Allah make it easy for you.
              Insha Allah, in a few weeks time you'll look back and think. 'why so nervous', such is life.
              Keep this in you head, that it will please Allah and in turn, that should make you happy.
              ... do keep strong.
              'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
              Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
              علي الحبشي

Comment

sister this is really good news alhamdulillah! :)

the first day is the hardest but after that you'll wonder why you waited!

stay strong, make lots of dua and remember why you're wearing hijab in the first place

Comment

MashAllah tabarkAllah :D WELCOME to a world of peace , satisfaction , and self-respect ...... it`s indeed a big step , but once you wear it with time you

will feel it`s part of you and you can`t leave the house without it .

May Allah give you the strength to adhere to what pleases him , and may he ease this steps nd others in your life toward jannah :inlove:
                  Jannah is my aim

Comment

mashAllah sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Mashallah sis, great decision!
                      I know exactly how you feel, I was in the same boat not long ago. No doubt you will think up a 100 reasons not to wear it and will be a little scared to make the first move but trust me sis, once you take up the courage to just take that first step - You'll realise that it's a lot easier than you expected and you will never regret it! Until then, shaytan will continue delaying and putting you off by targeting your weakness. Alhamdulillah I absolutely adore my hijab now and I love the fact that I am recognised as a Muslimah. :inlove:

Do let us know how it goes!
                      Last edited by CloserThanVeins; 24-05-11, 03:04 AM.
                      Allah is 'closer to him than (his) jugular vein' (Quran - 50:16)
                      ♥.. Any given time - I do my best to strive - In Your name I rise - The apple of my eyes ..♥

Comment

:masha:

May Allah Make It Easy For You :love: Ameen :love:

Remeber This Is a shield From Allah And hijaab Is Your Crown As A Princess Of Islam :inlove:
                        And He found you lost and guided you,
                        ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                        " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                        ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Asalaam alaykum,
                          Mash Allah sis, may the Irresistible One make you firm in your hijab and your islam insh Allah :up:
                          Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas [B][COLOR="#00FF00"]
                          [SIZE=3] I heard the Prophet saying, "If the son of Adam (the human being) had two valley of money, he would wish for a third, for nothing can fill the belly of Adam's son except dust, and Allah forgives him who repents to Him."[/COLOR][/B] [8: 76: 444] Sahih Al Bukhari[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                          X