I have a customer who is thinking of converting to Islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a customer who is thinking of converting to Islam

Assalaam Alikum. As most of you know, I work at a Subway here in Florida. There's a customer (maybe about 20 years old) who comes in almost every day and orders a tuna sandwich. He keeps asking me and the other Muslims at my job about Islam and one of my coworkers asked him if he wants to convert to Islam to which he replied "I'm thinking about it"

How can I help him along?
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: I have a customer who is thinking of converting to Islam

Wa Alaykumusalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh, brother

What kind of support and help did you want when you were thinking about becoming a Muslim and when you reverted? Maybe that guy feels the same?

I think it might be good if you ask the person if there is any way you can help him? And maybe, if you would feel it is alright with you, give him your contact details so he can contact with you if he needs any help. Sometimes, it's hard to know how to help someone unless you ask them.

May Allah guide that person to the True Path and may you be rewarded you with khair in this life and in the Hereafter, Ameen.

Take care of yourself.
    As Salamu Alaykum,
    Ukht S.
    Allah is my Support, the Qur'an and Sunnah is my Guide and Paradise is my Goal!

You are the servant, He is the Master.
    Prayers come from you, answers come from Him.
    Abstinence comes from you, protection comes from Him.
    Repentance comes from you, acceptance comes from Him.
    Go towards him walking, He will come to you running.

Comment

Asslamu Alaikom warahmatoAllah wabarakotoh brother Wolfn

MashAllah , this is a great honour indeed , to help a person come to Islam. I would recommend giving him a copy of the Quran and a book about the basics of Islam , and offering him to come with you to the masjid in case he would like to Ask the imaam any questions.

I hope my other brothers nd sisters would be able to give you more suggestions , and inshAllah if i think of more , i`ll post it here.

Salam Alaikom
      Jannah is my aim

Comment

:wswrwb:

id say you should invite him to masjid, you can just casually ask if he wants to come along , im pretty sure it is permissible ..this way he could inshaALLAH get direct answers from the shaykh(he probably has some q's)
        plus he can experience ..the islamic unity (eg. everyone praying together ) he can listen to the recitations(rather than just on youtube) ,there may be other brothers there ,watch everyone pray ..really get the feel of islam inshaALLAH..

:salams
        La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
          Assalaam Alikum. As most of you know, I work at a Subway here in Florida. There's a customer (maybe about 20 years old) who comes in almost every day and orders a tuna sandwich. He keeps asking me and the other Muslims at my job about Islam and one of my coworkers asked him if he wants to convert to Islam to which he replied "I'm thinking about it"

How can I help him along?
          :wswrwb:

:insha: Ask him if he has any questions that he wants to clarify. Offer him to go to a masjid, if he wants to.

This is a great opportunity for you to help someone become a muslim. I'd be so happy if someone reverts by my help.

Edit: Oh, tell him to join Ummah! :D

May Allah make him one of the Muslimeen soon!
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
          X