The people of the cave style!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The people of the cave style!!!

Would you recommend leaving ashab-ul-kahf style to practice one's deen easier?

:1popcorn:

Serious consideration/idea/thought
    Last edited by 1MuslimByChoice; 17-05-11, 11:34 AM.
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Re: The people of the cave style!!!

i suggest you do some reading on "muslim village" by sheikh imran hossein
    seems a bit relative to the issue at hand
    “And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.” [29:64]

Comment

I don't understand the question...

Comment

The harder it is, the more blessings.

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
          I don't understand the question...
          he meant leaving the dunya & go live somewhere far away from civilization
          “And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.” [29:64]

Comment

nope. She meant leaving one place to another to practice her deen easier.
            (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
              HeHE

Well Sis I Dunno For My Self Ive Not Been Brought Up In that Way Like I Wouldnt Have A Clue how To Survive in The hills :scratch: But i Wouldnt Mind Meeting Some Where in The Middle Like A Farm Next To A Supermarket Heheh Jokes.
              And He found you lost and guided you,
              ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
              " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
              ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

sorry for the 'he' part, LOL
                but AFAIK about the ashab-ul-kahf, they went away to the cave as a way of secluding themselves from the civilization at the time, hence what i meant by they left the dunya behind

Comment

Originally posted by ibnuadam View Post
                  sorry for the 'he' part, LOL
                  but AFAIK about the ashab-ul-kahf, they went away to the cave as a way of secluding themselves from the civilization at the time, hence what i meant by they left the dunya behind
                  Think Its The Black Name Hehe Easy Mistake
                  And He found you lost and guided you,
                  ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                  " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                  ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Would you recommend leaving ashab-ul-kahf style to practice one's deen easier?

:1popcorn:

Serious consideration/idea/thought
                    Why not? Why would one recommend against it?

If you want to do it then do it.
                    Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

Does Ashab-Ul-Kahf style really make practising deen easier?

Just a thought..
                      وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
                      Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

the hills have eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by i.badat View Post
                          Does Ashab-Ul-Kahf style really make practising deen easier?

Just a thought..
                          It depends on the person.

Pretty simple really. If you find your environment weighing you down mentally and spiritually then moving to an environment that is more suitable for you to practice your deen is good advice in anyone's book.
                          Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

Originally posted by NeverGoodEnough View Post
                            Why not? Why would one recommend against it?
                            But this is isnt from the Sunnah or is it?

Nabi :saw: exemplified for us a way of life, whereby we practice the Deen by living with others, even those that make life difficult for us.
                            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

There is a Hadeeth regarding seclusion from others...I can't remember it sorry. It might be in Muntakhab Ahadith.
                              Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                              فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Working...
                              X