Where am I used ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where am I used ?

Once, the same type of tiles were used throughout a masjid construction. The ones used inside the masjid would be glowing on the day of judgement due to the marks of 'sajda' (prostration) on them. The ones used in the shelves have the Holy Quran placed on them. But the ones used inside the toilets of masjid have dirt on them.

Tiles have no control over the place selected for them, but humans have. If they sit in gatherings meant for learning Quran & hadith, angels surround them & blessings are showered upon them. But the gatherings devoid of remembrance of Allah (swt) & having vulgar talks/jokes discouraged by their faith lead to falling of curse upon them.

The time i.e. spent in accordance to the ways of the Prophet (saw) becomes precious. More a person makes his time valuable, the more he himself becomes valuable in front of Allah (swt) and the Prophet (saw) & vice versa.
    Last edited by Submit To Peace; 14-05-11, 03:50 PM.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: Where am I used ?

:jkk: Brother.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Jazak'Allah Khair
      Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

Baraka Allahu fiika.
        [SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="darkgreen"]TFG(TAGHOUT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT) CONTROLLS ONE KM WHILE WE CONTROL THE REST.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
        X