X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mujhadia
    replied
    Re: What would u have done ?

I would have told her but I do agree with aadil77, normally most take a gander at the seat . If something like this happens again you would say something so don't fret :)

Leave a comment:

• tuk
    replied

fingers crossed she didn't find out till she got home..if you had told her she would have been feeling self-concious ..sometimes ignorance is bliss ..she must have got fright when she eventually noticed wondering what it was

Leave a comment:

• aadil77
    replied

LOL at daal, like anyone randomly drops daal on the seat, are you sure it wasn't vomit ?

don't worry about it, her fault for being stupid enough to sit on it, buses have all kinds of crap on seats, like chewing gum etc, you're meant to check before you sit

Leave a comment:

• Fuaadh
    replied

Originally posted by PakiBaz View Post
    u no what i ment.

i hope her friend or something tells her. Man i cant stop thinking about it know.:(
    dont watch akhi man, its a 50 50 situation if u tell her she might take it postively or negatively u never know, she might even think why were u looking there?

Leave a comment:

• PakiBaz
    replied

Originally posted by Fuaadh View Post
    :wswrwb:

thobe? u mean abaya/jilbaab lol?

I would tell her in that situation... Since you never know maybe some rascist guy/gal may start teasing her or something..
    u no what i ment.

i hope her friend or something tells her. Man i cant stop thinking about it know.:(

Leave a comment:

• Fuaadh
    replied

Originally posted by PakiBaz View Post
    Assalaamu alaykum.

So am on the bus to uni , the right seat infront of me has some stuff on it, yellow stuff looks like daal.

So some sister comes and just sits on it. I didnt have the guts to stop her and warn her.

In my defence the girl next to her could of warned her and the sister sat down so fast rocket speed.

Now wen she gets up she has yellow stuff on her thobe.

What wud u hav done ?
    :wswrwb:

thobe? u mean abaya/jilbaab lol?

I would tell her in that situation... Since you never know maybe some rascist guy/gal may start teasing her or something..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X