Clear All

Re: What would u have done ?

u should have gotten off the bus to save urself from the situation :D

Comment

i agree with leemar

and maybe the girl beside u had some excuse insha'Allah
      Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
      فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by PakiBaz View Post
        Assalaamu alaykum.

So am on the bus to uni , the right seat infront of me has some stuff on it, yellow stuff looks like daal.

So some sister comes and just sits on it. I didnt have the guts to stop her and warn her.

In my defence the girl next to her could of warned her and the sister sat down so fast rocket speed.

Now wen she gets up she has yellow stuff on her thobe.

What wud u hav done ?
        now herez the good part... i would have chosen to run this time again but since i cant so if she looked at me once she would have already known tht somethingz wrong hehe...

Comment

obvious thing to do would've been to tell her in time, no need to be shy cause shes a sister, you should tell em regardless of who it is

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
          www.QuranicAudio.com
          www.Quran.com

Comment

Some gd advise here. I waz probs more shy then her, i really cant talk to girls.
            The life of the heart is knowledge; so preserve it,
            The death of the heart is ignorance; so avoid it.
            Your best provision is true devotion; so provide it.
            This advice of mine is enough for you; so heed it.
            –Imam Al Ghazali

Comment

are u gonna get married
              lol kiddin

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
              فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

lol, i just need some training
                The life of the heart is knowledge; so preserve it,
                The death of the heart is ignorance; so avoid it.
                Your best provision is true devotion; so provide it.
                This advice of mine is enough for you; so heed it.
                –Imam Al Ghazali

Comment

u can get tha tips of women from her wali :up:

Comment

Walikum Assalaam

I Under Stand Brothers Get Shy In Front Of Sisters And I Think Some Times Its Wasnt Meanr In a Bad Way Like you Wanted Her To Sit There.

But Next Time Id Do It So She Can Pray Or Do Something When She Is Out :)
                    And He found you lost and guided you,
                    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Being shy is a great trait. :masha:
                      But, when you gotta talk, you gotta talk.

Honestly, I don't know what I would've done.
                      I guess, it depends on how far she was from me; if she was far, then probably not.
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

loooool if it was a girl I would have told her
                        Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

:wswrwb:

I think you did the right thing not telling her, esp. as the "daal" stain would be on her backside area, she'd be like what you doing looking there! lol. If it was a brother i wouldn't say anything for the same reason but would say it to a sister.

Wasalaam
                          "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

:wswrwb:

Yeah I would tell her.

Comment

I would be so embarassed, I'd want to run away if a sister told me there's daal on my pants! :embar:

But, I wouldn't mind her telling me, though. It's better the earlier I get rid of it. The more people see it, the more embarrassment I have to face.
                              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

that's common sense and decency to warn someone whoever it is, there's nothing wrong in saying "be careful the seat is dirty"
                                Seriously who would get offended with that, even i wouldn't be suspicious "oh he's looking at my backside"
                                There's shy and shy obsessive
                                My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                                Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Working...
                                X