• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Issues in my school

Originally posted by noobz View Post
    we dont have age limits for HS :D
    Abhi bhi time hain, chaley ja!
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      Abhi bhi time hain, chaley ja!
      lol ... u know today every1 was lecturing me on the same thing when i said i aint going to apply in the coming session.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
        lol ... u know today every1 was lecturing me on the same thing when i said i aint going to apply in the coming session.
        Come on MSN!
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I remember when I started secondary school too I barely knew a word of English! It can be hard bro seeing other Muslims doing things they shouldn't plus the unbelievers even when they're your age can be so cruel.

Just remember that what your doing is very good apart from the not praying the Zuhr prayer on its time. I've read from some scholars that even if you're running away from a wild animal and the time for prayer is ending soon, you're still supposed to pray even by using hand gestures! This shows how important the Salah is. You need to get your parents to have a word with the head or your teacher for the lesson in which Zuhr begins in, then just go somewhere to do Wudu and pray, remember that you only have to pray the 4 Fard of Zuhr if you're really short of time or any valid excuse. If you got more time then don't miss the Sunnah prayers.

Just remember to stick to Muslim friends or ones who are interested in Islam, the Muslims will see your dedication to Islam and normally you get a lot more respect this way and you never know maybe they will feel so guilty of their behaviour compared to yours and repent etc.

Also keep reminding yourself that you'll face trials in future and to be strong when they come, don't ever give up, the 5 prayers are a very strong compass to help you find the path to Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala).
          Last edited by Ahmed<--me!; 14-05-11, 10:05 PM.
          Please include me in your Dua.

Comment

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
            does it?? :s
            manor high school and gartree in oadby, they're the odd ones out, they finish in year 9 as well
            Last edited by aadil77; 15-05-11, 01:36 PM.

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
            www.QuranicAudio.com
            www.Quran.com

Comment

Salam,
              I made another thread about a question I had about Wudu...
              Could you please answer?

Do not sit idle, for indeed death is seeking you.

Al Hasan Al Basre [RA]

Comment

Working...
              X