Issues in my school

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues in my school

This isn't an issue with me but rather an issue with some other muslim boys in my school
    There arent that many muslims but there are a few. I go to secoundary school and we are in our first year.
    Some of them are quite arrogant and bad, once I accidently split some juice on his trousers and he goes out of control starts swaring, attempts to beat me up and calls for me to lick it off. I said I'd get a tissue but he would'nt listen.
    And then also at my schools local bustop loads of girls come and most of the muslim boys talk to them, get phone numbers become boyfriend n gf's etc.

I just wanted to voice this

Do not sit idle, for indeed death is seeking you.

Al Hasan Al Basre [RA]

Re: Issues in my school

Are you in Year 7 ? That's young for Ummah.
    Salamu alaykum

They may not be arrogant, but they may be a bit hyper. I remember back then, every little thing was made into a big deal, it's part of growing up, some people do it before others. That's why to you , it may seem silly and over the top and you may think of them as being up themselves but to them, it's a normal reaction and not one of arrogance.

It's Year 7, little boys still trying to gain rep and stuff like that, perhaps he was showing off in front of the other boys to make himself look big when he's really not.
    Don't take it too seriously if he is a close friend - and if he isn't ... well, you don't really need to be around him, do you?

The second issue regarding the young boys talking to the girls, I'm sure you know that this is not acceptable behaviour and that it's not permitted in Islam. I'm assuming you are aware of this and try to stick to it, so keep doing what you're doing, you needn't follow the crowd ... it may seem difficult especially if you're that young but keep reminding yourself that what they're doing is wrong and displeased in the sight of Allah.

Unfortunately, it's common behaviour nowadays, you see it everywhere you go, irregardless whether it's a muslim doing it ... it's not an excuse, but I'm just trying to tell you that you'll see worse as you grow up , you just need to keep reminding yourself of who you are and what you stand for.

y7 was great, if your circle of friends are useless, try finding other friends who aren't like that. It may be more easier said than done but friendship groups were always shifting at the beginning years of secondary school.
    'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
    Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
    علي الحبشي

Comment

:salams

It's not just kids; the same thing is happening with the adults too, in colleges and universities.

Since, they are young, I'd have to blame their parents for their lack of manners.

You should keep yourself isolated from all of these things. :masha: You seem to be on the right path. :insha: You'll be rewarded for it.

May Allah keep you firm on your deen and guide the other Muslims.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

786ridz: there are two types of people in life- leaders and sheep. Leaders have confidence, self-esteem and use their own brains. They aren't afraid of standing out from the crowd if it's a point that they believe in, nor do they change their own values to fit in but rather their confidence is such that others follow them, hence they are leaders. And sheep. . . well they tend to not think for themselves and follow what the crowd does and what seems the easiest path. Sheep are swayed this way and that and don't really have any grounding because what they think is good and cool today won't be what they think tomorrow.

You're young and sound intelligent mashaALLAH and you're at a stage in life when you will very soon become an adult and a man. So decide what kind of man do you want to be? Is it the sheepish foolish one or the intelligent leader?

Bro, I don't know if you read your namaz or not but if you don't then seriously get into it. The benefits of namaz are that so many and the blessings so numerous - the most important of which is that you are living in obedience to ALLAH Ta'ala.

Finally there's a hadith of the Holy Prophet :saw: where the Prophet mentions 7 types of people who will be in the Shade of ALLAH Ta'alas Throne when there will be no shade except His Shade. basically on the Day of Judgement all the people will be gathered and waiting for judgement and the Sun will be brought close and it will be extremely hot and every person will sweat according to the amount of his sins. So some will have sweat upto their ankles, others knees, others neck and some right upto their mouths. Thats pretty terrifying. But there will be 7 types of people who won't be sweltering in that heat but will be in the His Shade- one of those is the man who spent his youth in the obedience of ALLAH Ta'ala.

subhanALLAH.

My brother- obeying ALLAH Ta'ala in youth is such a difficult task because your hormones are raging, your body is strong and energetic and your appetites are vaste and unquenched. To obey ALLAH in youth is a tremendous act. Are you up for it?
        Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Don't worry too much about what others are doing, whether they are adults or kids or teenagers. If you're the sheep type person then go ahead, follow the crowd and blend in. But you don't sound like that type of person, because if you were you wouldn't have posted this thread. So be the leader you have the potential to be and follow the Laws of ALLAH and the Sunnah of the Beautiful Prophet :saw:
          Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Salam,
            Thanks for your replys, I guess I'll just continue what I'm doing and avoid the wrong stuff

And yes I do pray but I have to do my Zuhr late because when I get back from school its five o clock and the times gone but I do it.

Do not sit idle, for indeed death is seeking you.

Al Hasan Al Basre [RA]

Comment

Originally posted by 786ridz View Post
              Salam,
              Thanks for your replys, I guess I'll just continue what I'm doing and avoid the wrong stuff

And yes I do pray but I have to do my Zuhr late because when I get back from school its five o clock and the times gone but I do it.
              how old r u?
              http://s14.postimg.org/v1lw1cm69/ummahanim.gif
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/akh_fuaadh

Comment

Originally posted by Fuaadh View Post
                how old r u?

he's in year 6 so, probably 11

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
                www.QuranicAudio.com
                www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
                  he's in year 6 so, probably 11
                  year 7, he should be 12.
                  glass half empty

Comment

Originally posted by 786ridz View Post
                    Salam,

Get a note from you parents and show it to the principal or someone to let him give you a room o pray for 5-10 mins everyday.
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by mujhadia View Post
                      year 7, he should be 12.
                      where I live high school starts at yr 6

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
                      www.QuranicAudio.com
                      www.Quran.com

Comment

k.
                        glass half empty

Comment

does it?? :s
                          http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

Our HS starts at 14. :S

Comment

we dont have age limits for HS :D

Comment

Working...
                              X