Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before becoming unhappy with anyone what I should think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before becoming unhappy with anyone what I should think...

A friend once gave me a good advice (May Allah (swt) bless him for guiding me):

When anyone misbehaves with us, a small insect of hatred is born in our heart against him. If we don't squash it immediately, it would keep growing till it becomes a dragon. Then it would be too late & difficult to kill it. Hence, removing his hatred from our heart might become nearly impossible. The best way of killing it is to give our heart 100 reasons of his rudeness towards us.

May be he became irritated because (Allah Forbid):

-the frustration of unbearable load of work got the better of him

-his child might be in a critical condition in hospital

-a severe headache caused his tongue to become bitter

-Sudden loss of a beloved, wealth, opportunity, job, case....etc, made him deeply depressed. There might be an excusable problem he couldn't get a chance to share with us...

Still, if my heart isn't convinced by these possibilities, I should snub it: "You are so mean that I gave you so many excuses on his behalf & you are still insisting on negative thoughts!!?? My anger is not so low valued that I waste it on people without understanding their situation. What if my response injects an incurable poison in his heart which I might regret the rest of my life! This person is a special ummati of the Prophet & might hold a higher degree than me in front of Allah (swt), WHO lives in broken hearts. Allah (swt) selected him to test your patience, so for HIS love don't take these words seriously. Forgive & forget"
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X