Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't my words effective, how can I become a good source of guidance ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why aren't my words effective, how can I become a good source of guidance ?

Why is that a particular hadith didn't use to affect my father whenever I used to mention it to him from time to time, but when a scholar mentioned it only once, my father's heart melted (as was evident from his face expressions & tears). It is because Allah (swt) puts more "barakah" (effectiveness) in the preaching of those whose practice in the same context is the most beautiful. If you want to learn about "charity", don't listen to the one who did Ph.D. in this subject, but the one who gives away his most precious belongings the HIGHEST in the way of Allah (swt). Humbleness can't be learned from books but from the breath of the most humble ones, who themselves aren't aware of their humbleness.

I met an illiterate person whose words penetrated deeper into my heart than many great scholars, because his sacrifices (in my opinion) were relatively more in search of IMAAN & truth. Reminded me of what the scholars say in the light of Quran & Hadith; i.e. Whoever makes efforts in the way of Allah (swt), HE would bless him immensely with divine knowledge (+ wisdom) & patience from the sea of HIS treasures.

For people like me who can't make that much efforts, the best way is to also humbly beg those blessings (qualities & capabilities) from Allah (swt), presenting HIM our tears in the darkness of lonely nights. Good beggars know how to ignite mercy in the heart of the rich. The more they express their own incapability + lowness with an innocent expression, appreciating the generosity of the rich & showing an intense yearning for a bit from his treasures would convince the owner that this beggar truly deserves a bit of my wealth, he would truly value it & sincerely use it in the right way.

Consistency & quality are the keys even if the quantity is not enough. Mostly our capabilities develop more in the areas where we utilize them the most. My muscles would start deteriorating when I stop visiting Gym. The more I run, the more my stamina develops. Same goes for intellect, the more time, thinking & energy I give to Quran, Hadith & pearls of wisdom, the more Allah (swt) would open my heart & mind for its depth & understanding. Preaching more (with wisdom) makes it easier to practice better.

Most people like to listen to the one who he himself is the best (patient) listener. I should listen to even the most illiterate person with an intention of learning (from his experience) the way I listen to the best scholar of my time. Because there are two books of Allah (swt), one is Quran and other is the whole universe, only if we develop the sight of 'ibrat' (seeking lesson) in our daily life & journeys.(By the grace & mercy of Allah (swt).

Love, mercy, forgiveness, sincerity, patience and kindness for humanity is the criteria to become a teacher of the next generation. That is why Allah (swt) chooses those people as prophet (also preachers) who has the highest degree of love for common people.

p.s. Would have to stop here. Many things I said could be totally wrong, but this is what I learned after observing great people. Wallah-o-Aalam!
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X