Humiliated By My English Teacher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humiliated By My English Teacher?

Well, I was doing the rough draft of my essay for my English course, and I did not pay much attention to it because it was a rough draft and counts about 10% of your finals drafts grade. So, my teacher called me up and she just went bat **** insane and started saying "You did not listen," "What were you doing?," and "Where you on drugs?" Now, the grade I got on my rough draft was a 78, and she spoke to me in a very rude tone and yelled at me in front of the entire class. Eh, now I really don't know what to do or what to think of this situation.
    My service is to only the ummah.

Re: Humiliated By My English Teacher?

pay more attention next time? she is your teacher guess she has a right to try push you to try to do better...^
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

cause:
      Originally posted by AFGMAN View Post
      I did not pay much attention
      effect:
      my teacher called me up and she just went bat **** insane and started saying "You did not listen," "What were you doing?," and "Where you on drugs?" Now, the grade I got on my rough draft was a 78, and she spoke to me in a very rude tone and yelled at me in front of the entire class.
      seems like a normal student teacher interaction, she probably saw you were not taking it seriously and decided light a fire under your chair, don't take it to heart she is just doing her job and has your best interests at heart
      your paying attention now right? :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
        pay more attention next time? she is your teacher guess she has a right to try push you to try to do better...^
        I have a 92 in her class, I think that's good enough for her. The funny thing is that people got worse grades to me and they got lectured but their lecture was far better than mines.
        My service is to only the ummah.

Comment

She don't like you, I guess.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I have a 92 in her class, I think that's good enough for her. The funny thing is that people got worse grades to me and they got lectured but their lecture was far better than mines.
            islamophobia.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

I think the comment on drugs is indeed out of line
              My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
              Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

if only u recorded that and posted it on youtube .... you better buy 1 of those spycams that are inside pens and shirt buttons .... comes very handy in these situations ... im jz sayin

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
                  islamophobia.
                  Lol
                  Or 'racism.'
                  are you boasting because 78 is rather good. Put things in perspective.

Comment

Probably because she thinks you can do much better than what you did - and thats why she had a go at you. It shows they give a damn about some of their more promising pupils.

My science teacher was like that. Though he wouldn't rant and rave at us, he'd push some of the better students he was teaching alot harder than the "less gifted" ones because he knew we were capable of so much more.

Also, my P.E teacher was like that too - he was a bit of a jerk to me, and i honestly hated him, but he actually turned out to be really cool in the end - he was just pushing me to do better.

Don't take it too personally.
                    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

It's probably because she doesn't like you and she hates the fact that you are doing better than the other children in the class. Just let it go over your head, you'll be free of her at the end of the academic year.

My nephew has a maths teacher like this. She is so bad it has him in tears when he gets home, and he's a pretty easy going 14 year old. I hate teachers like this. But you have to remember, they are only kuffar and have no limits on their behaviour.

Yes teachers are supposed to push their students to do better, but accusing someone of being on drugs in front of the whole class is not it. It was very unprofessional of her to do that.

If you complain or talk back she might give you bad grades, so just pretend you don't know she can't stand you.

Comment

Well, I was doing the rough draft of my essay for my English course, and I did not pay much attention to it because it was a rough draft and counts about 10% of your finals drafts grade. So, my teacher called me up and she just went bat **** insane and started saying "You did not listen," "What were you doing?," and "Where you on drugs?" Now, the grade I got on my rough draft was a 78, and she spoke to me in a very rude tone and yelled at me in front of the entire class. Eh, now I really don't know what to do or what to think of this situation.
                        that's well out of order in my opinion especially the drugs line! If she wanted to push you so that you get better grades next time, she could have taken you aside and not yelled at you in front of the entire classroom, because teachers' are not meant to single out an individual's performance, especially if their performance has been bad.

Next time pay attention but if she ever does it again, complain about her!
                        http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

Originally posted by Ikki View Post
                          It's probably because she doesn't like you and she hates the fact that you are doing better than the other children in the class. Just let it go over your head, you'll be free of her at the end of the academic year.

My nephew has a maths teacher like this. She is so bad it has him in tears when he gets home, and he's a pretty easy going 14 year old. I hate teachers like this. But you have to remember, they are only kuffar and have no limits on their behaviour.

Yes teachers are supposed to push their students to do better, but accusing someone of being on drugs in front of the whole class is not it. It was very unprofessional of her to do that.

If you complain or talk back she might give you bad grades, so just pretend you don't know she can't stand you.
                          :rotfl:

what a stupid thing to say lol. come out of your ivory tower with out your rose colour spectacles and see the world for what it is.
                          .....its only the kuffar that are nasty, angry, immoral, violent etc, etc ,etc. a bit of news for you. humans are like that. not kuffar, not hindus, or christaians, zorastian, budhists but humans. and the last time i looked muslims were humans to. so they act and behave the same way as anyone else (except for when theyre on ummah.com acting like pious holy men)
                          Last edited by Grotbags; 14-05-11, 06:58 PM. Reason: foul language

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

just try a little harder next time its best to try =] if she says bad thing again complain its a bit rude to say about being on drugs thats over the line!!!
                            [COLOR="#9932cc"]بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
                              :rotfl:
                              muslims act basically like thier **** dont stink, its only the kuffar that are nasty, angry, immoral, violent etc, etc ,etc. a bit of news for you. humans are like that. not kuffar, not hindus, or christaians, zorastian, budhists but humans. and the last time i looked muslims were humans to. so they act and behave the same way as anyone else (except for when theyre on ummah.com acting like pious holy men)
                              Ooh. That got the vitriol flowing. Must have hit a nerve. The truth hurts doesn't it?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X