You won't believe me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You won't believe me

There are enough evidences that O-B-L was once a civil engineering student in the same department where I now teach in Jeddah. I just met the senior Lecturor who taught him in 80's. The university has his student record. His company and relatives are here. He decided to leave his luxurious life and motivated other students and local people to join him in his decision to fight for Afghanistan against Russia and became a hero (even for USA). But after the win when USA wanted the govenment in Afghanistan to be of its own choice, this friendship broke. Since then, whatever happened, we all know.

p.s. Please don't ask me questions, you know why. :)

Moral of the Story is that whenever you teach your younger ones, don't underestimate their capabilities. Allah (swt) has blessed each one of us with immense talent, we only need to groom it in the right direction. That senior lecturer had never thought that this ordinary student would make headlines all over the world for such a long time for whatever reasons. But he did possess qualities that could be used/misused both ways, for good or bad purposes.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative
Working...
X