Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mona Elthawy Loses Her Debate Against An Islamic Women (niqaab)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mona Elthawy Loses Her Debate Against An Islamic Women (niqaab)

Just because she's a muslim, doesn't mean she'll automatically know the reality.
    America has fooled the whole world, every country believes Bin Laden is a terrorist..even to the extent that top government leaders. And she's just a sister living in Albuquerque.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Ok, lets get to the point,

What did i say? she's a sell out, why did i say this? because of her open vocal opinions and agreements, clearly seen in this video clip.Is it in public , yes. Is the conclusion the apparent on her words, Yes it is. did i call her a sell out based on that, yes i did, would i do it again, yes i would. would i openly warn against her to her community and friends, yes i would.

The issue your highlighting here of back biting someone who is spreading evil and warning against them, is known. you've brought the issue up, im sure you the principles behind it.

Inregards, to slander, the words she has spoken, the affirmative agreement she gives with the man, especially at the end and the other women are clear to selling out.

Note: i condemn the killing of innocent people and do not promote any acts of violence and extremism against anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by aBu_aGinEgp View Post
        she has spoken, the affirmative agreement she gives with the man, especially at the end and the other women are clear to selling out.
        How?
        Suppose she doesn't know the reality.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

mashaAllah at the sister.
          The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
          (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
          In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Mashallah for that sisters good job ,
            its very bad banning the niqaab its a personal choice of the woman and its taking her rights away , think about it theres no law on low cut tops or mini skirts which show no modesty at all for women , all Muslim sisters want to do is be modest and do whats right for the sake of allah !
            [COLOR="#9932cc"]بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم[/COLOR]

Comment

Mona Elthawy is focusing on the wrong source of the problem she is describing; She says:

-We should ban niqaab because some parents force their daughters to wear it. Banning niqaab will take away the reason to force.

This is colossally stupid.

If people were being stabbed in bus stops and we brought Mona to solve this problem she would say "To solve this we must get rid of the bus stops! so no one will get stabbed inside them!"

Instead of going after the stabbers she's going after something peripheral like the bus stop which provides shelter for those who want it.

Likewise, instead of voicing against the abusive parents she's focusing on the niqab. Some people love the niqab and the majority(99.9999999%) do not get forced into it. You cannot infringe on those people's right to wear it.

Comment

Wow what a douche, on the second video, Mona recited Surah Al-Fatiha for the people's family died. The people who are daalin.

And she doesnt observe hijab and is used as a credible Muslim woman?
                http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  How?
                  Suppose she doesn't know the reality.
                  What reality are you talking about? the excuse of ignorance can not be applied in all situations, when someone sells out knowing or unknowingly they have still sold out, as for passing ruling regarding other principles the excuse of ignorance and the obstacles before the ruling, is something different ahki something i am not talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by aBu_aGinEgp View Post
                    What reality are you talking about? the excuse of ignorance can not be applied in all situations, when someone sells out knowing or unknowingly they have still sold out, as for passing ruling regarding other principles the excuse of ignorance and the obstacles before the ruling, is something different ahki something i am not talking about.
                    I'd disagree.

Comment

is that elliot spitzer? isnt that the same guy that ...... and they put him on the hosting job of 'women' stuff ... owh yeah makes sense doesnt it

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                        is that elliot spitzer? isnt that the same guy that ...... and they put him on the hosting job of 'women' stuff ... owh yeah makes sense doesnt it
                        How do you know all this stuff?
                        Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                          How do you know all this stuff?
                          Hmmm...
                          it was all over GEO :p

Comment

GEO

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X