Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miswaak

Assalamun alaikum

I used use the miswaak..but every time i used miswak i use to get mouth ulcers....so ive stop...but its niggling at me cos there is soo much benefit in it and am missing out...

does any1 know y i get mouth ulcers and what i cld do to avoid em

jazak-Allah khair

Re: miswaak

Originally posted by naznutty View Post
    Assalamun alaikum

I used use the miswaak..but every time i used miswak i use to get mouth ulcers....so ive stop...but its niggling at me cos there is soo much benefit in it and am missing out...

jazak-Allah khair
    mouth ulcer can occur through stress as well

Comment

but its specifically when am using miswaak....as soon as i stop der go away after a few days....nd then when i start again the ulcer come back

Comment

salaams to all

what kind of miswaak are you using- the light coloured peelu tree or the bitter, dark olive tree?
        i prefer the peelu.
        ensure that your miswaak is wet-dont use a dry miswaak and dont press too hard, just massage your teeth.
        i always cut off the top part of my miswaak after a few days of use- i find that it becomes too soft and not firm enough for brushing with.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
        jazakallah
        Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
        very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Originally posted by naznutty View Post
          Assalamun alaikum

jazak-Allah khair
          wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullah

i doubt it is the miswak giving you the ulcers, it might be your method of siwaak w'allahu aalum

i think the thin miskwaks are the best, just brush as you would with a toothbrush and dont put too much pressure as you will wear out your teeth and your gums. As with all things, recite bismillah before you use the miswak
          http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

:wswrwb:

maybe you're not cleaning it properly. once the flavour of the miswak dies down and the brush becomes soft you should cut off the end and renew the brush bit.

oh and peelu miswak has the best quality

Comment

Working...
            X