Pieces of Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pieces of Italy

is that sewage water or what? I would be surprised if there are no mosquitoes around in such places around the year.

thanks for the pics. venice is definitely out of my future places to visit
    لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

I'm sure they don't have basements in any of the houses. :p
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
        is that sewage water or what? I would be surprised if there are no mosquitoes around in such places around the year.

thanks for the pics. venice is definitely out of my future places to visit
        As I heard, the sewage water gets into the sea water and I saw some dirty water in some places but I did not notice any mosquitoes around and the place is amazing despite these things.
        أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

beautiful pics :up:
          no pics of the country side ?
          is it all water over there ?
          “And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.” [29:64]

Comment

Originally posted by ibnuadam View Post
            beautiful pics :up:
            no pics of the country side ?
            is it all water over there ?
            :jkk:
            country side? not really...
            yes, much water in Venice, even in the rest as it was raining the time I was there...
            أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

so sooo pretty.
              'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
              Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
              علي الحبشي

Comment

too bad the city is due to sink sooner or later. They should get on with come concrete based floaters soon.
                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

masha Allah how amazing it would be to just be able to take ur boat up the canal to go to work, or for shopping instead of taking the car :) nice pics sis thanks for sharing :love:
                  "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

I know my next holiday place.

Comment

Working...
                    X