Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoes hurting back of feet

Assalaamu alaykum

I always wear trainers, but had to wear shoes for the first time in a while today. The shoes hurt the back of my feet, at first they were ok very nice, then midday it started hurting.

They scraped off the skin on the back of foot, this always happens to me when i wear shoes after a long time.

questions :

1) is there anything i can put in my shoe to make it comfortable ?

2) can i put plasters on my cuts and do wudu, because when water touches the scraped skin it hurts ?

3) my left little at the front kind of was hurting as well, what can i do about that ?

:jkk:
    The life of the heart is knowledge; so preserve it,
    The death of the heart is ignorance; so avoid it.
    Your best provision is true devotion; so provide it.
    This advice of mine is enough for you; so heed it.
    –Imam Al Ghazali

Re: shoes hurting back of feet

Okay, I'm infamously familiar with shoes so I should be able to help you out.

1) What kind of shoes do you usually wear? What were the kind of shoes that gave you problems?

2) What is your foot size and what are the size of the shoes that gave you problems?

3) What kind of socks did you wear?
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Im thinking either they're

1. Old or made of uncomfortable material

or

2. You put them on without untying the laces and take them off without untying the laces

or

3. Your size is wrong and you need a wide pair or something ...

or

4. Im completely wrong and in that case ignore this post

Comment

assalamu alaiku mwa rahmatULLAHI wa barakathuhu

1.yeah you can buy shoe insoles and insert them into your shoes , some of them have some type of gel thing which is supposed to make the wear more comfortable
        if the shoe size is the problem..you can get a shoe stretcher dont know how they work though

2.http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/69796/bandage

3.i dunno but you wanna be careful blisters are nasty

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatULLAHI wa barakathuhu
        La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Comment

someone once told me to apply margarine or oil to the part of the shoe that hurts u... apparently its supposed to help *shrugs*
          *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
            Okay, I'm infamously familiar with shoes so I should be able to help you out.

1) What kind of shoes do you usually wear? What were the kind of shoes that gave you problems?

2) What is your foot size and what are the size of the shoes that gave you problems?

3) What kind of socks did you wear?
            1) I usually wear converse trainers, or canvas base trainers lacoste , adidas etc. The shoes that gave trouble wer typical office shoes, pointy at the end.

2) size 10 , they wer not tight

3) normal black cotton socks, not thin or thich
            –Imam Al Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Sina View Post
              Im thinking either they're

1. Old or made of uncomfortable material

or

2. You put them on without untying the laces and take them off without untying the laces

or

3. Your size is wrong and you need a wide pair or something ...

or

4. Im completely wrong and in that case ignore this post
              Ignored but thx anywayz
              –Imam Al Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by muslimaghareeba View Post
                assalamu alaiku mwa rahmatULLAHI wa barakathuhu

1.yeah you can buy shoe insoles and insert them into your shoes , some of them have some type of gel thing which is supposed to make the wear more comfortable
                if the shoe size is the problem..you can get a shoe stretcher dont know how they work though

2.http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/69796/bandage

3.i dunno but you wanna be careful blisters are nasty

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatULLAHI wa barakathuhu
                Ok I will some gel insoles, will this help the back of my feet?
                –Imam Al Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by Masumah View Post
                  someone once told me to apply margarine or oil to the part of the shoe that hurts u... apparently its supposed to help *shrugs*
                  Did a Pakistani tell u that:D
                  –Imam Al Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by PakiBaz View Post
                    Did a Pakistani tell u that:D
                    umm...yes :S
                    *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

:wswrwb:

Ya Allaah! shoe bites, they HURT, even the thought of it makes me cringe.

First thing first, AVOID those shoes until the wound is healed completely :insha:

Clean the wound with a damp cloth and apply antiseptic ointment (ideal would be turmeric paste) on it. DON'T use plaster at this stage leave the wound open to get it some air.

If it's a blister (which btw is equally worse) then you can try cushioned blister aid plasters, and you don't have to wash the wound during wudhu if it hurts, you can wipe over them atleast ones, waAllaahu 'Aalam.

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                      O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by PakiBaz View Post
                        1) I usually wear converse trainers, or canvas base trainers lacoste , adidas etc. The shoes that gave trouble wer typical office shoes, pointy at the end.

2) size 10 , they wer not tight

3) normal black cotton socks, not thin or thich

You might need thicker socks. I've found dress shoes never fit well, especially with thin dress socks. Your shoes are probably too tight or too big. You may need to get a better pair.
                        Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

assalamu alaiku mwa rahmatULLAHI wa barakathuhu ,
                          sorry bro, i thought it was the bottom of your foot /the heel ..no i dont think the gel soles would work for the back of the foot( they might still make your wear more comfortabel overall though)...
                          you should have on proper socks so it would be a buffer between the back of your foot and the shoe..maybe its the shoe thats the problem.. you should go soak your feet in cold water to ease the pain..hey they do have foot saunas ..but i dont know if theres any point in you buying them if you knly wear shoes occasionally sorry bro inshaALLAH itl feel better.
                          assalamu alaikum wa rahamtULLAHI wa barkathuhu
                          La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                            You might need thicker socks. I've found dress shoes never fit well, especially with thin dress socks. Your shoes are probably too tight or too big. You may need to get a better pair.
                            Well if I get a nine they will be too small , if I get 11 they will be too by, am dooooomed .

Is there product I can buy which will protect my feet ?
                            –Imam Al Ghazali

Comment

Working...
                            X