Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: trips to Muslim countries

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
    did you study at any of the institutes by any chance? if so was it possible to become fluent in a year?
    nobody becomes fluent in a year of study...but you do get much better in that time length...especially if you went prepared...!

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
      Obviously Makkah Mukarramah and Madinah Munawwarah top any and every list. and undoubtedly the 3rd is Baytul Maqdis.

Istanbul, Turkey- beautiful city mashaALLAH.

Karachi, Pakistan is nice aswell. A lot going on there mashaALLAH.
      countries, not cities bub

Comment

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
        did you study at any of the institutes by any chance? if so was it possible to become fluent in a year?
        I was personally tutored.. BUT yes, I have met people who studied for a year and their Arabic was amazing mashaAllah.. they weren't fluent.. but could hold a conversation mashaAllah. I would say 2 years, and you can be fluent if you're comitted inshaAllah.
        الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post
          I was personally tutored.. BUT yes, I have met people who studied for a year and their Arabic was amazing mashaAllah.. they weren't fluent.. but could hold a conversation mashaAllah. I would say 2 years, and you can be fluent if you're comitted inshaAllah.
          jazakAllah' khayr
          http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

UAE!!! It's great :D
            Plus you get to Pray in the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi... It's AWESOME!!
            But of course it's not better than KSA I'm sure... sadly I've never been to KSA :(
            "For, Believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a tremor in their hearts, and when they hear His signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust in their Lord..."
            Noble Quran 8:2
            :love:

Comment

Originally posted by SanSan View Post
              UAE!!! It's great :D
              Plus you get to Pray in the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi... It's AWESOME!!
              But of course it's not better than KSA I'm sure... sadly I've never been to KSA :(
              cool...and too bad about the KSA thing.

Funny, I find myself remembering the good parts of Saudi while when I was there wouldn't say it was Jannah or something...

Comment

salam alaikum,

marocco :) saw casablanca, rabat, marraksch and countryside :) casa is overcrowded ... subhanallah, wanna go there in some days with my baby inshaallah

wa salam
                ummAicha
                "what can my enemies do to me: my garden and my paradise are in my brest, whereever i go they are with me. if my enemies kill me, i become a martyr and if they banish me from my country, i go abroad as a tourist, and by imprisoning me, try me, they allow me to have solitude" - Imam Ibn Taymiyah :salams

Comment

Working...
                X