sigh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigh

i'm a fat 23 year old, have no friends, nobody's interested, exams in less then 2 weeks that i dont know how im going to pass them. i have insomnia, hate waking up. most of all i'm lonely. i screwed up my life.

how does one turn their life around

Re: sigh

don't think like this way , looking for friends there are a lot who don't care about Appearance , looking for them you are young but you have this bad idea i call it (i care they don't) try with your self more than once , if you think this is happened coz you are fat so why you don't do sports exercise , but trust me this is not solution , its inside of you and your thinking change it for get good feeling . another thing pray pray pray and ask allah what you want he can help you in every thing you want it
    and say ;- استغفرالله as much you can
    i hope easy life for you

Comment

:salams Bro/Sis,

I'm sorry that you feel this way but please never forget that Allah swt is by your side every second of everyday so there is no need to feel lonely, become a good friend of Allah and He will always be there for you in hardship and ease. Make sure you read your prayers and make lots of duas. At the moment, I guess your first priority is your exams so focus on your revision..forget about your other problems now..work hard in revision but make sure you have breaks to pray, eat, drink etc..you can try exercise for stress relief (go for a walk/run/gym).

After your exams you will have more free time so you should start a weight loss regime (includes healthy diet of course)..like join gym/football/cricket/karate club depending on your liking...if you join a club you can make some friends there as it involves teamwork, if you’re in university you should join Islamic society and attend their events and make friends there. You said "nobody's interested"...please don't think like this, it's negative and its not helpful, do your best to be a good friend to one/more people and InshaAllah they will treat you with the same kind of kindness and care you shown them, with some people you've got to make the first move and they will treat you good. Always remember..."If you are looking for a friend who is faultless, you will be friendless" -Jalaludeen Rumi..so you've got to be patient and forgiving and also its important to choose your friends carefully as "It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent; but silence is better than idle words." (Bukhari) May be you can meet other muslims in the mosque and try to become friends with them, if you have time you can try to join the dawah projects that they run..I'm sure there are a lot of friendly muslims there InshaAllah. May Allah swt make you a friend of Allah and give you friendship with good muslims, Ameen.

May Allah swt increase your Imaan, take away your loneliness and make right all your affairs, Ameen. May Allah swt bless you with success in this world and hereafter, Ameen.

"Acquire knowledge, it enables its professor to distinguish right from wrong; it lights the way to heaven. It is our friend in the desert, our company in solitude and companion when friendless. It guides us to happiness, it sustains us in misery, it is an ornament amongst friends and an armour against enemies." (widely attributed to the Prophet Mohammed (pbuh))

Comment

Seek counselling. Please get help. A problem doesn't go away if you ignore and deny it, like people here tend to believe.

Comment

Working...
        X