Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How short can a muslim's hair have to be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How short can a muslim's hair have to be?

There is a clear difference of opinion amongst the scholars about the female cutting her hair.

If you are unsure, as a scholar from the Madhab and follow that Insha'allah and stick with it.

We have posters from all walks of life on the forum, so this going to reflect in the different answers that are being posted.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Re: How short can a muslim's hair have to be?

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
      As a Muslim man, can I shave my head? I'm in my early 20s and I already have a receding hairline. I'm thinking it would be a good look to have a shaved head and a Sunnah beard.
      sure. im almost if not most of the time have baldy head or keep it to a very minumum hair (no 1 with trimmer) and not because of hairline of any sorts. just like the way the wind blows directly on the skin head. awesome!

Comment

Working...
      X