Ouch - Trapped Nerve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ouch - Trapped Nerve

massage, apply heat, rest. Go see your doctor. Chiropractor if you feel the need ( its private).
    Allah is compassionate and He loves compassion in all things. [Hadith]
    :lailah::ahb:

Comment

:salams
      Auntie! How's the trapped nerve? May Allah give you shifah. ameen

Comment

Originally posted by kajoorbhai View Post
        :salams
        Auntie! How's the trapped nerve? May Allah give you shifah. ameen
        Auntie Jennica, can you respond to the brother please.

Grotbags
        Some of The Best Dhikr

1. Quran: Ultimately, the best dhikr is reading the Quran.

Reward: You will be rewarded 10 rewards for every letter read. This prize basically illustrates the weight of the Quran in terms of where it should be in your life.

2. SubhanAllah or SubhanAllah wa bihamdihiReward: A tree will be planted for you in Paradise. Nice! Start growing your own forest right now! Another hadith relates that whoever says this 100 times a day, his/her sins will be forgiven even if they were as much as the foam of the sea [Bukhari].

3. AlhamdulillahReward: Your scales will be tipped on the Day of Judgment, full of rewards!

4. SubhanAllah wal hamdulillah, wa la ilahaillAllah wa Allahu akbarRewardLa hawla wa la quwwata illa billahReward: You will enter through a special door in Paradise for those who oft use this remembrance.

6. SubhanAllah (x33), Alhamdulillah (x33), Allahu akbar (x34)Reward: We know that this dhikr is said after each salah, but when Fatima raḍyAllāhu 'anha (may Allāh be pleased with her) the daughter of the Prophet came to her father requesting a servant to help with the household, the Messenger of Allah ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) told her to repeat the dhikr before her sleep and the results would be better than having a servant.

7. AstaghfirullahReward:Ayahtul-Kursi [2:255].

Reward: When you recite this verse before you go to sleep, Allah sends a guardian to you and no shaytan will come to you until morning. Those who read this after each salah shall enter Paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
          At the moment Im using Ostrich Oil but it still hurts a lot.
          that poor ostrich...I wonder if it had its head buried in the sand when it was squished for oil :(

I can imagine Grots doing it too.
          ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
          a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
          worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
          a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
          and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
          (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

aqupuncture? ... or a massage from a certified person.

Comment

Originally posted by Grotbags View Post
              Auntie Jennica, can you respond to the brother please.

Grotbags
              Jee Grandma Grotbags. Youre like Ummahs very own Dadima arent you?
              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

lol umad

Comment

Thinks She Wants to Ask her Self But Maybe Shy heHe

its Horrible When You Get it Though SubanAllah
                  And He found you lost and guided you,
                  ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                  " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                  ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

I have a mallet, i could hit the nerve from the top, bottom and side, inshallah it will slot right back in.

Grotbags

So Glad You Aint my Doctor :rotfl:

And He found you lost and guided you,
                    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Stop acting like a hillbilly and update people on how your trapped nerve is, or was this just a way of you wanting attention from everyone - yet again.

Grotbags
                      Some of The Best Dhikr

Reward: You will be rewarded 10 rewards for every letter read. This prize basically illustrates the weight of the Quran in terms of where it should be in your life.

2. SubhanAllah or SubhanAllah wa bihamdihiReward: A tree will be planted for you in Paradise. Nice! Start growing your own forest right now! Another hadith relates that whoever says this 100 times a day, his/her sins will be forgiven even if they were as much as the foam of the sea [Bukhari].

3. AlhamdulillahReward: Your scales will be tipped on the Day of Judgment, full of rewards!

4. SubhanAllah wal hamdulillah, wa la ilahaillAllah wa Allahu akbarRewardLa hawla wa la quwwata illa billahReward: You will enter through a special door in Paradise for those who oft use this remembrance.

6. SubhanAllah (x33), Alhamdulillah (x33), Allahu akbar (x34)Reward: We know that this dhikr is said after each salah, but when Fatima raḍyAllāhu 'anha (may Allāh be pleased with her) the daughter of the Prophet came to her father requesting a servant to help with the household, the Messenger of Allah ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) told her to repeat the dhikr before her sleep and the results would be better than having a servant.

Reward: When you recite this verse before you go to sleep, Allah sends a guardian to you and no shaytan will come to you until morning. Those who read this after each salah shall enter Paradise.

Comment

Stop being a hillbilly and update people on how your trapped nerve is, or was this just a way of you wanting attention from everyone - yet again.

Grotbags
                        err...Your just jealous because the posters like me more than you, arent you?

How about you lend me you mallet?

Thanks for caring sweetie, actually Alhumdollilah I went to see my GP who recommended the physio at the hospital, who didnt call me back, so I got really upset because I was in extreme pain, ( apparently muscles had gone in to spasm ).

So now Im having accupuncture done, with cupping ( without the cuts, although I wish she would cut as well ) and massage.

Its not the nicest thing in the world, but Alhumdollilah its helping alot.

Ostrich Oil is great for muscular pain, its something I picked up in Saudi. I have a habit of buying pain oils for my mum and have a nice collection. At the moment Im using something called "Wood Lock Oil"

And physio app. next week too Insha'Allah.

:jkk: for all your duas. Please make dua for Grotbags when you make dua for me too. She needs some......therapy, it seems.

Im NOT a hillbilly
                        وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

err...Your just jealous because the posters like me more than you, arent you?

How about you lend me you mallet?

Thanks for caring sweetie, actually Alhumdollilah I went to see my GP who recommended the physio at the hospital, who didnt call me back, so I got really upset because I was in extreme pain, ( apparently muscles had gone in to spasm ).

So now Im having accupuncture done, with cupping ( without the cuts, although I wish she would cut as well ) and massage.

Its not the nicest thing in the world, but Alhumdollilah its helping alot.

Ostrich Oil is great for muscular pain, its something I picked up in Saudi. I have a habit of buying pain oils for my mum and have a nice collection. At the moment Im using something called "Wood Lock Oil"

And physio app. next week too Insha'Allah.

:jkk: for all your duas. Please make dua for Grotbags when you make dua for me too. She needs some......therapy, it seems.

Im NOT a hillbilly
                          Erratic behaviour all over that post, you know the Ostrich Oil is a topical treatment, it is not supposed to be drunk.

I am not here to be liked, just to do a job - unlike some people who care more about being liked than actually doing the job they were taken on for.

What's next - "Help, my big toe hurts".

"I am NOT a hillbilly" - that's what hillbillies say.

Grotbags
                          Last edited by Grotbags; 10-05-11, 04:26 PM.
                          Some of The Best Dhikr

Comment

sure.

Isnt it brother sevens signature that says something about not to argue with idiots in case they drag you down down to their level?

What was it again?
                            وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

sure.

Isnt it brother sevens signature that says something about not to argue with idiots in case they drag you down down to their level?

What was it again?
                              Hence why I am leaving your thread now.

Grotbags
                              Some of The Best Dhikr

Comment

Hence why I am leaving your thread now.

Grotbags
                                وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X