X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: guys not playing sports-unusual?

Originally posted by ibnuadam View Post
    for some people nowadays, sports are played on playstation, LOL
    Taking about that ... a Kid who`s 15 yrs old came to the ER department and he wanted his chest x-ray to be done , anyways he was bviously overweight and when the doctor asked him if he plays sports , he said " yes i do , i play playstation" WHAAAAAAAAT?????? LOL! !
    Jannah is my aim

Comment

honestly only reason i don't play sports for an actual team is 1) some people get too competitive and just take it too far, i'v seen the biggest fights regarding this lol 2) i cant commit to a team and all that practice

but that don't mean i stay completly away from sports, i play once in a while with friends, used to go the gym for a couple years ago, but stopped cuz of school. But I'm trying to go back :D
      "And so, those were his last words, he had difficulty breathing. Dying on the inside, internally bleeding. The Angel of Death, dragged him away while he was sleeping.... watched his world crumble in front of him, searching for meaning..."

Comment

Welcome to the Lazy 21st century, the best sport is using our fingers and typing on internet forums.

I dont think not playing sports is a bad, providing that they are physically active by other means, swimming, gym ....
        Allah is compassionate and He loves compassion in all things. [Hadith]
        :lailah::ahb:

Comment

Working...
        X