Do it before it is done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do it before it is done.

Analyze your character & lifestyle before it is analyzed by the ALMIGHTY..

Offer your prayers before your prayer (janaaza) is offered.

Get up from your bed to beg "Imaan" from Allah (swt) in the lonely darkness before the horrifying angels wake you up in the lonely dark grave for questioning your Imaan.

Punish your ego and lust with fasting before the day of eternal thirst and hunger (for the sinners).

Listen to & obey the orders of Allah (swt) so that HE may listen to your pleadings when no one else would.

Pay attention to the ways of the Prophet (saw) before the time when you would want his attention on the day of judgement.

Purify your soul with tears of repentance before the angels purify it with the fire of hell to make it acceptable in Heaven.

Realize the importance of good deeds before you are forced to realize its immense importance, but then you wouldn't have permission for doing it in infinite years.

-----------------------------

Note: This message is first for myself then for anyone else. My ears are the closest to my mouth, so whatever I say should first go deep into my own heart though my ears.
    Last edited by Submit To Peace; 02-05-11, 04:17 PM.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: Do it before it is done.

Originally posted by Submit To Peace View Post
    Note: This message is first for myself then for anyone else. My ears are the closest to my mouth, so whatever I say should first go deep into my own heart though my ears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Analyze your character before it is analyzed by the ALMIGHTY..

Offer your prayers before your prayer (janaaza) is offered.

Punish your ego and lust with fasting before the day of eternal thirst and hunger (for the sinners).

Listen to & obey the orders of Allah (swt) so that HE may listen to your pleadings when no one else would.

Pay attention to the ways of the Prophet (saw) before the time when you would want his attention on the day of judgement.

Purify your soul with tears of repentance before the fire of hell is used by the angels to remove the impurities from it in order to make it acceptable in a place (Heaven) that allows only pure souls to enter.

Realize the importance of good deeds before you are forced to realize it but then you have no permission for doing it in infinite years.
    wallahi this such a beautiful reminder, JazakaAllah for sharing.
    May Allah subhanahu wata'ala guide us toward the right path and help us be the best mu'minun we can be..
    Say Ameen.
    : )

Comment

Re: Do it before it is done.

Ameen, thank you for sharing. :jkk:
      "Call unto thy Sustainer's path with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the most kindly manner-for, behold, thy Sustainer knows best as to who strays from His path, and best knows He as to who are the right-guided." [Al-Nahl, 16:125]

Comment

Working...
      X