X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GAY friends?

Originally posted by Ali21 View Post
    I have gay mates! All white tho! But each to their own init Really nice guys.. Doesn't mean I get same punishment.. I live My life and they live theirs :)
    Exactly my point! :]

Comment

If a Muslim is gay and truly living an Islamic life, you would not know they were gay. Just as if a heterosexual is living an Islamic life they would no be indulging in illicit acts. so if you know too much about anybody's illicit sexual activity it is because they are not truly following Islam. It probably is not a good idea to make friends with those who make their sexual encounters known be they gay or heterosexual.

It makes no difference to friendship if a person is gay or heterosexual as long as they control their desires and do not indulge in illicit sex.

Comment

I wouldn't. A hadeeth comes to mind: "A person is on the religion of his friends"

Comment

:wswrwb:

Sure, you shouldn't disrespect them... but I couldn't be friends (in the proper sense) with someone like that, probably because my view of what a "friend" is, is limited. People I sometimes hang around with cause I have to? Maybe. If it's at school/college/Uni/work... mehh, you have to, so it'd be okay with me.
          Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
          O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
          We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Suleiman View Post
            I wouldn't. A hadeeth comes to mind: "A person is on the religion of his friends"
            To add...We are prohibited from taking non-Muslims as close friends, too.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by hoover
              It's highly unlikely that you can "catch" gayness. I haven't seen any scientific evidence for this happening.

With all the skinny jeans about nowadays amongst the men, i think the gayness is cacthing on pretty quick - theres an epidemic out there

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Zubair View Post
                They're either mentally ill or shaytans. You wouldnt wanna catch it would you...
                Originally posted by Blossom1x View Post
                How on earth can you catch it and become gay. Seriously........
                This is how you catch it:

Originally posted by Abu Suleiman View Post
                Then tomorrow it would be said perhaps homosexuals are not so bad, maybe homosexality is not so bad...maybe the people of Lut (as) were not bad.

May Allah protect the Muslims, ameen.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  To add...We are prohibited from taking non-Muslims as close friends, too.
                  On what grounds?

Comment

the number of weirdos hijacking this forum now a days is a bit worrying.
                    لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

I think the OP has been given sufficient information in here.

Thread closed.

Grotbags
                      Some of The Best Dhikr

1. Quran: Ultimately, the best dhikr is reading the Quran.

Reward: You will be rewarded 10 rewards for every letter read. This prize basically illustrates the weight of the Quran in terms of where it should be in your life.

2. SubhanAllah or SubhanAllah wa bihamdihi (“I praise Allah (or All praise if to Allah) above all attributes that do not suit His Majesty.”)

Reward: A tree will be planted for you in Paradise. Nice! Start growing your own forest right now! Another hadith relates that whoever says this 100 times a day, his/her sins will be forgiven even if they were as much as the foam of the sea [Bukhari].

3. Alhamdulillah (“All praise is for Allah.”)

Reward: Your scales will be tipped on the Day of Judgment, full of rewards!

4. SubhanAllah wal hamdulillah, wa la ilahaillAllah wa Allahu akbar “I praise Allah (or All Praise if to Allah) above all attributes that do not suit His Majesty. All praise is for Allah. This is no deity worthy of worship besides Allah. Allah is Great.”

Reward: This combination of dhikr is the one most beloved by Allah, subhana wa ta’ala. When you say them, sins fall off of you like leaves off of trees.

5. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah (“There is no power or might except (by) Allah.”)

Reward: You will enter through a special door in Paradise for those who oft use this remembrance.

6. SubhanAllah (x33), Alhamdulillah (x33), Allahu akbar (x34). Can be recited after salah and before you go to bed/sleep. (“I praise Allah (or All praise if to Allah) above all attributes that do not suit His Majesty. All praise is to Allah. Allah is Great.”)

Reward: We know that this dhikr is said after each salah, but when Fatima raḍyAllāhu 'anha (may Allāh be pleased with her) the daughter of the Prophet came to her father requesting a servant to help with the household, the Messenger of Allah ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) told her to repeat the dhikr before her sleep and the results would be better than having a servant.

7. Astaghfirullah (“I seek Allah’s forgiveness.”)

Reward: You will get protection from Allah’s punishment. In Surah Nuh, ayah 10-12, Allah relates the story of Prophet Nuh and how he instructed his people to seek Allah’s forgiveness. If they would just say “astagfirullah,” Allah would sent them rain in abundance, and increase their wealth and children, and give them gardens and rivers in Paradise.

8. Ayahtul-Kursi [2:255].

Reward: When you recite this verse before you go to sleep, Allah sends a guardian to you and no shaytan will come to you until morning. Those who read this after each salah shall enter Paradise.

Comment

I think I can still reply? ok let me try!

wow, that means I can reply on closed threads. This is wicked!
                        لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
                          I think I can still reply? ok let me try!

wow, that means I can reply on closed threads. This is wicked!
                          I forgot to close it, you have no special powers.

Grotbags
                          Some of The Best Dhikr

1. Quran: Ultimately, the best dhikr is reading the Quran.

Reward: You will be rewarded 10 rewards for every letter read. This prize basically illustrates the weight of the Quran in terms of where it should be in your life.

2. SubhanAllah or SubhanAllah wa bihamdihi (“I praise Allah (or All praise if to Allah) above all attributes that do not suit His Majesty.”)

Reward: A tree will be planted for you in Paradise. Nice! Start growing your own forest right now! Another hadith relates that whoever says this 100 times a day, his/her sins will be forgiven even if they were as much as the foam of the sea [Bukhari].

3. Alhamdulillah (“All praise is for Allah.”)

Reward: Your scales will be tipped on the Day of Judgment, full of rewards!

4. SubhanAllah wal hamdulillah, wa la ilahaillAllah wa Allahu akbar “I praise Allah (or All Praise if to Allah) above all attributes that do not suit His Majesty. All praise is for Allah. This is no deity worthy of worship besides Allah. Allah is Great.”

Reward: This combination of dhikr is the one most beloved by Allah, subhana wa ta’ala. When you say them, sins fall off of you like leaves off of trees.

5. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah (“There is no power or might except (by) Allah.”)

Reward: You will enter through a special door in Paradise for those who oft use this remembrance.

6. SubhanAllah (x33), Alhamdulillah (x33), Allahu akbar (x34). Can be recited after salah and before you go to bed/sleep. (“I praise Allah (or All praise if to Allah) above all attributes that do not suit His Majesty. All praise is to Allah. Allah is Great.”)

Reward: We know that this dhikr is said after each salah, but when Fatima raḍyAllāhu 'anha (may Allāh be pleased with her) the daughter of the Prophet came to her father requesting a servant to help with the household, the Messenger of Allah ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) told her to repeat the dhikr before her sleep and the results would be better than having a servant.

7. Astaghfirullah (“I seek Allah’s forgiveness.”)

Reward: You will get protection from Allah’s punishment. In Surah Nuh, ayah 10-12, Allah relates the story of Prophet Nuh and how he instructed his people to seek Allah’s forgiveness. If they would just say “astagfirullah,” Allah would sent them rain in abundance, and increase their wealth and children, and give them gardens and rivers in Paradise.

8. Ayahtul-Kursi [2:255].

Reward: When you recite this verse before you go to sleep, Allah sends a guardian to you and no shaytan will come to you until morning. Those who read this after each salah shall enter Paradise.

Comment

Working...
                          X