Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pelase keep me in ur du'as

assaalamu alaikum wa rahmatULLAHI wa barakathu,ummahites

ive got an interview with my college dean (for reapplying back to that school) and i really really wanna go back... so please please please please keep me in your duas that inshaALLAH it will go well and..il be admitted back.

i didnt do so hot last year, and i made a ton of mistakes while i was there...and i think i left an awful impression for the dean..

so again please do keep me in your duas, the interviews in a few hours...and its over the phone....

and then ive got another interview some time next week(same college) and some paperwork that needs to get sent out by next monday...eeeeeekkkkkkkkk

so please keep me in ur duas that inshaALLAH all will go well and that ALLAH SUBHANHUWATHALA will facilitate for us all of the good in this world ,our graves and especially the akhirah.
    jazakaALLAHU khair in advance.
    assalamu alaikum wa rahmatULLAHI wa barakathu
    La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Re: pelase keep me in ur du'as

:wswrwb:

Don't stress, just be confident and coherent in your speech, take your time to answer the questions clearly and InshaAllah you will do very well. Be positive and listen well. May Allah swt make this interview and others easy for you and bless you with success in this world and hereafter, Ameen. :)

May Allah swt bless you! :)

Comment

Re: pelase keep me in ur du'as

:wswrwb:

Ameen. Ameen.

Everything goes well for you :insha:
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
      X