Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow....i did horrible in a job interview..i dont even....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow....i did horrible in a job interview..i dont even....

It was a 4 am in the morning one and I believe that played in affect. Really early.
    I couldn't actually think well and get my mind running. The fact that I didn't smile much or open my mouth wide because I was just tired and wasn't ready and looked nervous. No confidence shown whatsoever..

It felt like I was being interrogated or taking a survey with my one line answers. I had to think quite awhile after they ask questions...etc.
    Officially worst job interview for me so far.

But still insha'Allah, ill get it somehow lol. It'd be a miracle

Re: wow....i did horrible in a job interview..i dont even....

u will always get learn some exp after giving an interview.. i have seen lot of ppl who r getting v v handsome amount of salary.. bt they still go for an interview whnever thy get a chance.. not for job ..jst for getting experience nd learning new things.. anyway bst of luck for ur next interview :)
    Most Charming Kitten

Only in Pakistan

Comment

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatULLAHI wa barakathu
      lol thats so funny ive got pre-interview jitters right now ..inshaALLAH your interview went well(even if it didnt seem like it) keep me in ur duas please ive got an interview as well in a few hours,, and another one next week.
      La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Comment

4am?
        What company is that? :scratch:
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Rhed View Post
          It was a 4 am in the morning one and I believe that played in affect. Really early.
          I couldn't actually think well and get my mind running. The fact that I didn't smile much or open my mouth wide because I was just tired and wasn't ready and looked nervous. No confidence shown whatsoever..

It felt like I was being interrogated or taking a survey with my one line answers. I had to think quite awhile after they ask questions...etc.
          Officially worst job interview for me so far.

But still insha'Allah, ill get it somehow lol. It'd be a miracle
          Walaykum alsalam,
          InshaAllah, hopefully you get it still! You seem like you really want it, mashaAllah.
          I'm off to pray now, inshaAllah you and muslimaghareeba will be in my duas.
          :)
          BeautyWithin

Comment

Who interviews 4am in the morning?

You have to be good at talkin crap, have a set of model answers ready for typical questions they ask:

-Why do you want to work for the company?
            -what skills do you have that make you suited for the role?
            -give an example of you leading a team and the outcome
            -give an example of you facing a difficult task and how you went about to overcome it

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
            www.QuranicAudio.com
            www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by shikran View Post
              u will always get learn some exp after giving an interview.. i have seen lot of ppl who r getting v v handsome amount of salary.. bt they still go for an interview whnever thy get a chance.. not for job ..jst for getting experience nd learning new things.. anyway bst of luck for ur next interview :)
              Yea thanks
              Originally posted by muslimaghareeba View Post
              lol thats so funny ive got pre-interview jitters right now ..inshaALLAH your interview went well(even if it didnt seem like it) keep me in ur duas please ive got an interview as well in a few hours,, and another one next week.
              Wa'alaikummussallam wa rahmatullahi wa barathu.
              Insha'Allah your interview goes well and you get the job.

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
              4am?
              What company is that? :scratch:
              UPS
              Originally posted by BeautyWithin View Post
              Walaykum alsalam,
              InshaAllah, hopefully you get it still! You seem like you really want it, mashaAllah.
              I'm off to pray now, inshaAllah you and muslimaghareeba will be in my duas.
              :)
              BeautyWithin
              I don't really want it but I do need a job lol
              Last edited by Rhed; 29-04-11, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
                Who interviews 4am in the morning?

You have to be good at talkin crap, have a set of model answers ready for typical questions they ask:

-Why do you want to work for the company?
                -what skills do you have that make you suited for the role?
                -give an example of you leading a team and the outcome
                -give an example of you facing a difficult task and how you went about to overcome it
                Unfortunately I'm not good at talkin crap

Comment

:( at least u can get an interview.
                  Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                  Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                    :( at least u can get an interview.
                    Lolz. That's what I'm saying. *sigh*

Originally posted by Rhed View Post

UPS
                    Be careful. :insha:

4 am is a little too early for any job interview.
                    Last edited by .mirror.; 29-04-11, 11:47 PM.
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

4 AM?? wut??

Comment

Working...
                      X