You have to read this! True story!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to read this! True story!

My brother, As in my real blood brother! Was probably the devil lol, Hated Islam with a passion! Never wanted to get married! Etc.. Always swear Islam, The holy books and everything! he never had anything to say good about ISLAM at all for like 10yrs of his life! He never fasted or anything! but check this out! this is BIG... my brother... Has actually started to pray 5 times a day! Yeah thats right 5 times a day! AND... he got married to a sister!! I don't know what to say.... And also he said to me "I'm going to make sure you pray 5 a times a day" I was like "NoOoOoOo" LOL

Re: You have to read this! True story!

Originally posted by Ali21 View Post
    My brother, As in my real blood brother! Was probably the devil lol, Hated Islam with a passion! Never wanted to get married! Etc.. Always swear Islam, The holy books and everything! he never had anything to say good about ISLAM at all for like 10yrs of his life! He never fasted or anything! but check this out! this is BIG... my brother... Has actually started to pray 5 times a day! Yeah thats right 5 times a day! AND... he got married to a sister!! I don't know what to say.... And also he said to me "I'm going to make sure you pray 5 a times a day" I was like "NoOoOoOo" LOL
    Mashallah, that's really nice, bro. Mind telling what sort of incident changed him. Just asking lol

Comment

Mashallah, Allah guides whom he wills.

and what do you mean "nOoOoOoOo?
      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Ali21 View Post
        My brother, As in my real blood brother! Was probably the devil lol, Hated Islam with a passion! Never wanted to get married! Etc.. Always swear Islam, The holy books and everything! he never had anything to say good about ISLAM at all for like 10yrs of his life! He never fasted or anything! but check this out! this is BIG... my brother... Has actually started to pray 5 times a day! Yeah thats right 5 times a day! AND... he got married to a sister!!
        Thankfully it wasn't to a brother @)
        'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Alhamdullilah, that is good to hear mashallah, I also would like to hear how this blessing came upon him, Allah's mercy is always far greater than you can imagine.

But I am curious as to why you said NOoOoOO..?

But Yh thanks for sharing,

JazakaAllah

Comment

i think it was a joke the nooo bit...

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
            (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
              i think it was a joke the nooo bit...
              I thought that too, but I'd ask to make sure I didn't get the wrong message :)

Comment

Last edited by Grotbags; 18-11-15, 02:02 AM.
                The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

I said NoOOO as a joke! But I would love to pray 5 times a day! And quit my bad habits and sinful ways! And I don't know what changed him but all I remember his saying is "it's my duty as older brother to make sure ur on the right path aswell" but I would like to know what changed him swell :0/

Comment

Awww MashaAllah!

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
                    [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

probably he found himself a pious sister as candidate and had to strive hard! Alhamdulillah

Comment

:D alhamdulillah
                        Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
                        Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
                        - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

woow something unbelievable , سبحان الله ,when you see someone and you say inside of you "he will not change" , but you be suriprised if he change

Comment

Aww, that's a nice story, :masha:. It helps a lot to have someone knowledgeable and practicing around you.
                            Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
                            O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
                            We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Working...
                            X