No announcement yet.

What would you do if.... Would you...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you do if.... Would you...?

If I know they are Muslim, I usually just give salams whether they are male or female. I would reply back if they gave me salams first.
    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
    Surah al-Baqarah
    [2:245]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
    ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

After careful consideration.. I totally agree to what one of the sister said about "sisters not salaaming sisters comment"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali21 View Post
        After careful consideration.. I totally agree to what one of the sister said about "sisters not salaaming sisters comment"
        But You Still Think Its Okies For Your Wife To Talk To men LOL
        And He found you lost and guided you,
        ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
        " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
        ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Ali21 View Post
          It is too true! I find it horrifying when sometimes I pass another sister with hijab on and all, and smile/ greet with them with Salam, and I get completely ignored, sometimes even a dirty look! Subhanallah, this couldn't possibly be out of spite or jelousy, right? I try to smile modestly at everyone who looks at me because I believe a smile is a charity and it can make someone's day if they're down to see that there are people around who aren't totally negative etc. But sometimes the reactions of muslimahs are just terribly worrying in comparison to any others!
          SubhanAllah!

Comment

Originally posted by BeautyWithin View Post
            It is too true! I find it horrifying when sometimes I pass another sister with hijab on and all, and smile/ greet with them with Salam, and I get completely ignored, sometimes even a dirty look! Subhanallah, this couldn't possibly be out of spite or jelousy, right? I try to smile modestly at everyone who looks at me because I believe a smile is a charity and it can make someone's day if they're down to see that there are people around who aren't totally negative etc. But sometimes the reactions of muslimahs are just terribly worrying in comparison to any others!
            SubhanAllah!
            Sometimes, if I'm not sure if someone is Muslim, I say 'you alright' and sometimes they reply with salaam and I'm like

Then sometimes, I'll give salaam and they reply with 'hi, you alright' lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingIhsan View Post
              Sometimes, if I'm not sure if someone is Muslim, I say 'you alright' and sometimes they reply with salaam and I'm like

Then sometimes, I'll give salaam and they reply with 'hi, you alright' lol.
              LOL. :]

It's really nice when someone who is not Muslim greets you with Salaam.
              Beautiful and ever so respectful.
              SubhanaAllah!
              :)

Comment

Working...
              X